“Wonderful hotel!”

Hilton London Tower Bridge
Ranked #168 of 1,072 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We spent a weekend there at this hotel and it was absolutley perfect! The location is great for exploring Central London and the South Bank, Borough Market. The London Bridge/Jubilee line tube station is an easy 5 minute walk.

We were greeted at check-in with a nice smile and the staff was very friendly. First impressions go a long way, and Guilaume who helped us was outstanding.

The hotel is very stylish and the room was clean and modern. All the linens was new and the bathroom was very nice.

Even the turndown service was perfect, made us feel like royality. Everybody who works there are all focused on making our stay great. You can tell the hotel is very well managed!

As a gold member, we used the executive lounge and the food there was of high quality and wonderful.

I highly recommed this hotel. To me, this is the only hotel I will stay at when visiting London from here on out.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend with us at Hilton London Tower Bridge and found it so perfect. Our location is in deed great in terms of exploring Central London and the South Bank, Borough Market area.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton London Tower Bridge

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We have stayed in at least 3 Hilton properties in London as I am strictly a Hilton girl and finally, here is a property I have nothing to complain about. Being a Diamond member, we were put on the Executive Floor for 1 night. The Executive Lounge is excellent. We had drinks there pre-dinner and breakfast. There was plenty of food and most importantly, drinks.

The room has a modern contemporary feel to it and the bed was very comfortable. There is a desk to work and wireless internet is complimentary with Diamond status. The bathroom was equally as functional. We did have water leak out of the shower however which was caused by an improperly sealed door.

The staff was friendly and when we asked for late check out, they immediately agreed. We also asked for a few things from housekeeping and they delivered right away.

We used the Underground to get to and from Heathrow. The exit is about a 3 block walk to the hotel if you take the Tooley Street Exit. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well. Overall, a great location and a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. I was happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the Executive Lounge offering of food and beverage.

It was also good to read that you thought the room to be modern and contemporary with a comfortable bed.

I encourage you to try our new Takara Sushi restaurant on your next stay.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

had a great weekend at this hotel last weekend.it one of the best hotels in london.The executive lounge was such good value.Please hilton dont stop doing what you are doing it is great.Will return

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

I was happy tor ead that you had such a great weekend at Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel. I have passed on your comments to our Exec Lounge Manager and are pleased that you found our offering of good value.

We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Booked this hotel for my birthday and wow were we impressed! Super location that really is hard to beat. Fabulous decor and yes I have stayed in some of the best hotels in the world! Staff are super friendly and genuinley pleasant, Breakfast is top notch. Any one who can moan about this hotel is simply a fool. Cant wait to go back. Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

I am glad that we were able to contribute positively to your birthday experience.

It is always good to receive feedback from our valued guests so we were happy to read that you found the location, decor and our team members of such a high quality.

I will pass on your favourbale breakfast comments to our Exec Head Chef. His team prides themselves in providing exceptional quality food and beverage. Next time why not try out our new Takara Sushi bar which is open for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have not stayed at the Hilton London Tower Hotel. My experience with the establishment started when my wife chose to work on her very special birthday. Her firm had booked several rooms in the business centre during the week. I was travelling for work & could not return home to celebrate until that weekend. In thinking what could be done to make her feel extra special when 4,500 miles away, I called the Hilton & spoke with the Assistant Front of House Manager. She listened attentively to what I was trying to achieve & really went beyond all my aspirations & got the Hilton hotel team involved in making my wife’s birthday & the senior partner development centre memorable. Through meticulous planning over the phone & email, on the day, she was presented an amazing boxed bouquet of stunning flowers and the Hilton Chef produced a wheat & gluten free chocolate creation which exceeded my wildest expectations, even though there was a minor spelling mistake!! It’s very rare to get incredible personal service today, it’s also rare to find someone or a team does something because they love, believe & enjoy what they do. I am devoted to my wife, she is an amazing woman, and in my absence the Hilton team went out of their way to convey my feelings for which I am grateful. They too are an amazing, Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

We appreciate the time you took to post comments about your recent stay with us. It was only a pleasure helping you to make your wife's birthday so special.

Our team often helps guests out with additional requests such as special dietary requirements, flowers, cakes and other requirements.

You summed it up perfectly when you said that we love, believe & enjoy what we do!

We hope to welcome both you and your wife back soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I've wanted to stay here for a while but prices are usually very high. Saw a great lastminute deal for the weekend so booked it straight away.

The hotel is a 2 minute walk from London Bridge Underground. There's a large Tescos to the left of the hotel and a M&S food store to the right, there are also many coffee shops, takeaways and restaurants on the same street.

Check in was friendly and efficient. The room was well equipped and very clean, with plenty of towels in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable & I had a brilliant nights sleep on both nights.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and was fabulous! A cooked breakfast section, cold meats, cheeses & yoghurt's section, a bread and pastry section and a fruit and juices section. Staff were friendly and welcoming.

Only gripe was the fact that there was no mirror above the desk which can be a problem if you're a slave to your GHD's, like myself. I had to unplug the TV and use the full length mirror at the other end of the room.

I would definitely stay here again! As a regular user of Hilton Hotels I would say this is one of the best.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

I am glad that you enjoyed your weekend stay with us. Our hotel is excellently located in terms of the overground, tube and bus transport at London Bridge station.

It was good to read that you found the check in friendly and efficient, the room well equipped and very clean, the bed comfortable & breakfast so fabulous!

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

A clean & modern hotel in the best part of London. The room was a good size & comfortable. Pretty much what you'd expect from a new Hilton.

The location of the hotel is why I give it should a good rating. A fantastic spot ideal for exploring the River.

It's on the doorstep of so many great attractions, Vinopolis, Borough Market, London Dungeon, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge & Tower of London. Lots of great bars & restaurants close by too.

Well worth a stay.

Room Tip: We were offered an upgrade on arrival. £50 extra (in total) which allowed us access to the VIP loung...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

I am happy to read that you found our hotel to be comfortable, clean & modern, well located with good sized rooms. We are excellently located in terms of shopping areas, tourist attractions, bars and restaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.