4 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.comUS$324
PricelineUS$288
HiltonUS$288
5,146 results
All reviews tower bridge the executive lounge borough market south bank tube station modern hotel excellent hotel minute walk mini bar afternoon tea shard thames concierge tate gatwick tesco
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I think overall this is the best HIlton in London. Very modern..well lcoated near London Bridge. Laods of things to see nearby and lots of good eating and drinking places nearby. The place modern and comfortable. It is popular and hence is often expensive and or full.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

I was glad to hear that you found our hotel to be modern and comfortable. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

My wife, 18 month old son and I had a four night stay in December 2012, had a very good price as booked far in advance. We were allocated one of the larger double guestrooms (room 515) which was also right at the end of a corridor so very quiet which suited us well. Breakfast buffet was great, very good selection of hot and cold food. Wont hesitate to stay here in our next trip to London.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I am glad you enjoyed your stay, the room size and the breakfast so much. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Hotel is very modern and rooms are smart and comfortable. As usual for London it is let down by the generally casual approach to service. Gives the impression they are under-staffed and not well managed or driven on the service front despite the high prices. On quite a few occasions I was left hanging on endlessly when trying to call reception. Room service was also sloppy with things being missed. But staff are very alert in getting you to sign the bills - shame they don't have the same level of alertness in providing the service. As I stayed there for two weeks it was all rather irritating. Not what is expected for a Hilton in my experience. But if you are there for just a few nights you might not notice.

Perhaps most annoying is the wireless system. They operate two systems for the reception area and bedrooms!? Added to which they charge about £15/ 20 per day - ridiculous in this day and age even more so when the signal is not that brilliant.They did say they were upgrading the system.

Location wise it is very near London Bridge so if you want to be close to the West End - Central Area this might not suit you as it is a good 15/20 mins tube ride and involves a complex change at Waterloo unless you stay on the Jubilee Line and change at Bond Street which is not too bad. Otherwise it is great for the river walks along the south and some great bars but beware that if you like retail therapy it may suit you to be more central. It really is a business hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2013

I was sorry to hear that you had mixed emotions about our hotel. I was very surprised that you had issues over the two week period you stayed with us. I would encourage you to please email me directly so that I can get to the bottom of your complaints as nothing was reported to us during your stay.

We usually receive rave reviews about our service and responsiveness so whilst I sincerely apologies that we let you down, I also hope that you do not judge us solely on this one experience.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two nights during January. The hotel is modern and located near the London bridge underground station. Service was excellent, especially at the reception and over the phone.
I do expect a hotel at this level to offer free wifi and in good quality (wifi is £15/day and not always stable).

Date of stay: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. I was so happy to hear that you loved our location and found our hotel to be of such great value.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Lots to appreciate: excellent food, lounge service impeccable. Exec lounge is £300 upgrade - but worth it! Breakfast & light supper (until 9:) drinks, wine, beer all included. 9th floor exec lounge made the stay. £15 Wi-Fi, very slow. Free Lobby Wi-Fi dreadfully slow. The best thing about this south-of-the-river hotel is convenient proximity to Undergound. 5 min walk to London Bridge stop.

Date of stay: January 2013
4  Thank FixeRain

Other than the speed of your Wifi connection, I did not see anything from your review which would leave you feeling that our hotel was 'very average'. We appreciate feedback from all guests and are truly sorry that you felt this way. If you wish, please email directly with any additional details of your stay so that I may investigate them.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.