Hilton London Tower Bridge
US$213
US$188
galahotels.com
4,359 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We arrived on the last friday of January in the early evening. The hotel location is perfect for those arriving at Gatwick Airport, 30 min direct train, lots cheaper than Gatwick Express to Victoria. The best option is to buy an anyday time ticket on First Capital Connect website or National Rail website.
From the station it is a 5 min easy walk, even with lugagge. Also a 5 min walking or so to the Shad, Borough Market and many shops, restaurants and cafes.The area is really nice, with beautiful modern buildings and easy transportation all over the city.
I asked for a room on a high floor, away from elevators and my requests are attended. The room was modern ,spacious , spotless clean and quiet. In fact this is the best Hilton we have stayed in London concerning the noise level.Very comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast.
Although the stay could be perfect it was not! I booked an exclusive package for HHonors members on Hilton website. The rate included breakfast,free internet and double points. I upgraded the standard room for a deluxe room with some of my points.
And that where the problems began. At the ckeck-in I choosed to pay in pounds instead of eur because the exchange rate of my bank is cheaper than the hotel conversion. They charged me in Eur and hold on my card much more money than the amount of the stay plus the incidentals.Lots more. On the day of our departure ( Sunday early morning ) someone left under my room`s door an information bill with the amount of 3 nights on it instead of 2 ! Considering that it is not a cheap hotel the difference was considerable! I complained with the reception staff and the lady told me that everything was correct in their system ( 2 nights only), and that I would not have problems with the amount charged. I insisted to have the final invoice with the correct amount and she gave me a proof of the payment in pounds.
When I returned back home I received an email from the Hilton Guest service with a copy of my invoice in pounds. When I ckecked my card account I noticed a charge in Eur for the stay plus 11 Pounds charged after my departure with any notice. I sent two emails complained about the extra charge of 11 pounds and asking about the reason of that but no one answered me.
I have stayed at many Hilton Hotels in London, rest of Europe and USA and it was the first time that the final bill doesn `t match the reservation I made.
If not for this incident I would rate the hotel 5, because it is really nice and an excellent choice to stay in London.The ladies at breakfast were lovely!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank margarida
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Superb location with excellent views, attentive staff and service expected from the Hilton group. Perfect stay for our business trip and our view of the Shard engaged us prior to our reservations there that night. Finishing off our evening with a river walk down by Tower Bridge was just perfect.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rasa K, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay, the location, the views and the service provided by our staff. It is always a pleasure to know that we have managed to contribute in making our guests' stay enjoyable.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We chose this Hilton mainly because of location and we were not disappointed. The problem with most London City hotels is that they are older with smaller rooms and less accessible. This is a new Hilton in a redeveloped part of London three minutes walk to the underground and mainline station of London Bridge making it easy to visit the whole capital.
The accommodation is bright airy and modern with very good facilities. It is also good for anyone not wishing to pay Hotel prices for meals and drinks as it is surrounded by great value restaurants and coffee shops within a couple of minutes walk.
The Staff were well trained and polite. The rooms were likewise clean, modern and functional.
We really enjoyed our stay and would return here again.

Room Tip: It is worth paying the extra to get an Executive room on the top floors with access to the Executive Lounge
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

First of all, thank you for your detailed comments.
It is a true pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff, location and facilities to be to your liking.

I am happy to hear that you would like to return, and we would be more than happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Nice clean hotel, modern, great location beside tube, a few pubs around (don't drink in the hotel late at night, VERY expensive) Didn't have breakfast as it was £22, crazy money, lovely cafe 300 yards away, breakfast £8, go figure.....if you get to Liverpool Street Station from Stanstead it's a 10 minute taxi ride, (£9) away. Make sure you have a drink in The Shard across the road, unreal views at night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We value all our guest comments as they help to improve on our service.
I am pleased to read that you appreciated the location of our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed here for one night in October with my husband at the start of a break for our wedding anniversary. Nice, modern and clean rooms. I was impressed particularly by the bathroom which had a separate bath and shower cubicle.

As Hilton gold card members we were upgraded to an executive level room, which entitled us to breakfast in the executive lounge and also a 'cocktail hour' with free drinks. Unfortunately our train was delayed so we missed this! I did have breakfast however and this was really good - enjoyed a view of the Shard while I ate. I visited the outside terrace (pictured as the hotel's main image) to take further pictures of this.

Location was also good for a mini-break, right next to Tower Bridge on the south bank of the Thames, a pleasant walk from South Bank attractions such as the Tate Modern.

We also stayed in the Doubletree Hilton Tower Hill, a 10/15 minute walk away across Tower Bridge - would recommend visiting their 'Skylounge' for panoramic views of the skyline.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AW1

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments.
It is a pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable stay on your special day, and that you liked the location and the facilities our hotel offers.

I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon, and that maybe on the next occasion you will get the chance to enjoy everything our Executive Lounge offers.