We arrived in London approx 10.30am and our check-in time was 3pm. We telephoned the hotel and it was no problem for us to drop off our overnight bag whilst we headed off to explore. We arrived back later to check in...we were offered an upgrade to an executive room for a cost of £35 which we agreed to. This gave us access to the executive lounge which included free drinks and snacks plus a continental style breakfast the following morning (which did include 2 hot items). We had originally booked a deluxe room which included a free bottle of wine and breakfast was an extra cost of £15.95 each (full English). As we were dining out that evening we did not plan on using the executive lounge so perhaps in hindsight it was not a deal that we should have agreed to...I will let you decide !!
Overall though the hotel was lovely...excellent location for us - we were visiting the Shard and being very touristy for a change - no shopping involved !! The underground station (London Bridge) is a couple of minutes up the road. The staff were very helpful and when we did go to the executive lounge for breakfast it was very nice and we were able to check out at the same time.
The room was large, clean and well equipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge