“Nice as always.”

Ranked #174 of 1,088 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Nice as always.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I came here just for dinner in the Larder restaurant with my boyfriend on an Amazon Local deal of seafood and champagne. I have done this a few times and it was just a good as usual. Nice staff, food and champagne. A great deal for £40 on Amazon Local!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lindsay H
Anna140579, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge to enjoy our seafood and champagne offer.

I have passed all your valued comments to our F&B Manager James Ross and I hope that you will choose us again to enjoy another dinner at Larder Restaurant.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (529)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aachen, Germany
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed in Hilton Tower Bridge for a weekend. Perfect location for a short stay in London. Food was fantastic (we had breakfast and dinner), service excellent. The stuff is very friendly and helpfull. We've got everything we've expected!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank huertofrutal
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whist staying in London.

I was happy to read from your feedback that we made you extremely satisfied on all areas of your stay. I will be grateful if you will recommend our hotel to your family and friends and I am looking forward to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reigate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Facilities are very good & the location was fantastic for sightseeing. The staff were efficient & friendly. I have paid a great deal more for hotels in central London & been disappointed in the past. I would certainly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whist staying in London.

I was happy to read that the value for money which you have paid meets all your expectations.

May I just ask you to consider us as a place to return to during your next stay in London.

London
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Its tidy, its clean, it looks new, its near transport links, tourist attractions and the staff when asked questions were friendly. I don't think having a Sushi bar near reception adds to a nice smell. We arrived early for a weekend stay and were given a room when I just expected to dump the suitcase in a luggage hold. This was good as it allowed us the afternoon in London. Breakfast was alright with plenty of variety but being buffet style you know when the hot things have been there a while, and should have been replenished. We sat in the lounge area and with bar staff about we still had to go and order a drink. I didn't see any managers "working" the reception or eating areas. Having stayed in a few hotels I have to say I expected a little bit more from Hilton. I personally think this hotel has great potential, just not being realised.

Room Tip: For a view of the Shard, floors 6 and above, rooms facing Tooley Street or More Place.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London.

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed most aspects of your stay with us but what sadness me deeply is the fact that you did not experienced the WOW factor.

As an hotelier we would like to make you extremely satisfied with your stay so if you will decide to stay with us during your next visit in London please do not hesitate to contact me on Anna.Fratczak@hilton.com and I will personally go out of my way to make your stay comfortable and hassle free.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We were given a gift for afternoon tea at the Hilton Tower Bridge.

We got there early so decided to have a drink at the Ruba bar. This was fine and the service was great. Staff were friendly and even let me try a beer before I bought one!

But........Afternoon tea was booked for 1500 at The Larder restaurant.

We were given curled up, dry sandwiches. Dry and hard scones. The cakes were all stale. Even the "enveloped" (tea bag) tea was not very nice.

It felt that all of us that were in the restaurant were hearded there like sheep and dumped in our seats.

What was meant to be a lovely afternoon was sadly let down by The Hilton. The rest of the day was great though.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your comments following your afternoon tea with us here at the Hilton London Tower Bridge.

It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service at all times. I was sorry to learn of your concerns and I trust you will accept that the difficulties you experienced are certainly not reflective of our normal standards.

Following your feedback, I have shared your feedback with the Food and Beverage Manager and more training will be carried out in order to avoid these incidents to reoccur.

We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and I do sincerely hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Have you ever tried sushi? I'm sure many, many of you have! But I hadn't ! So I thought hey, let's give it a try!
On Wednesday afternoon, the 19/02/14, my partner and I made our way to the Takara Sushi bar at the Hilton London Tower Bridge in Tooley Street for a 'Japanese-Style Afternoon Tea'.
We perched ourselves on our bar stools - a little bit difficult for my partner who has had two knee and one hip replacement - but we soon got sorted out! We then waited with some anticipation and indeed some trepidation until we were confronted by two lidded black boxes. The lids were removed to reveal an assortment of Japanese goodies! We 'attacked' each separate compartment with gusto, and followed this with mini pastries and green tea - all of this being most enjoyable!
Our Japanese sushi 'chef' - is that the right word? - was friendly and informative, whilst our waitress, Michelle, was a delight, quietly going about her business.
In conclusion, all I can say is, if you haven't tried Japanese food, give it a try! You might just like it! We did!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Carla B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Following your recent stay here at The Hilton London Tower Bridge, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your comments with us.

All of our guest comments are greatly valued and I am thrilled to read that you have truly enjoyed your first “sushi experience” at our Takara Sushi Bar. It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service at all times.

I will now, not only share your feedback with the chef and Michelle, but with the entire Kitchen and Food and Beverage Teams that will be delighted to read your words.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to The Hilton London Tower Bridge in the near future.

Paris, France
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I am not sure it is such a great location if you want to go to Harrods it is a bit far. However the hotel is new and the staff is ok. The sushi is terrible smelly and the Indonesian sushi chef should stick to some other job. He told the manager that the fish was delivered daily ( it is saturday and the staff behind his back said it is few days old) Just avoid the sushi. Or feel the way I do ….sick

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to speak to you personally and receive your feedback during your stay,

Your feedback was highly important to us and I have equally shared your email with the chef as you were made aware. Having taken all of your comments into consideration I would like to inform you that Hilton London Tower Bridge complies with H&S regulations.

We consider to have done all necessary during your stay.