We stayed at The Hilton for a weekend as it was convenient for The Shard, Tower Bridge, a cruise on the Thames to Greenwich/Westminster and only a short taxi ride to the West End to see a show. After visiting 40 countries in the last 25 years, it would be hard to recall a hotel which I could say provided faultless accommodation and service but this was it. The architectural style is modern and angular in keeping with other buildings in the area but the comfort and quality of the rooms was beyond criticism. We arrived too early to check in but the concierge looked after our cases for free until we returned later. Check-in was a pleasure with smiles and efficiency in good measure. The decor, cleanliness and facilities were excellent and our room on the third floor was quiet and furnished with a comfortable 6 ft bed. Breakfast covered all possible tastes and fresh porridge was made specially on request. Being so close to London Bridge station was an added advantage. The concierge looked after our cases for free after check-out as we wanted to do more visits around London. We booked well in advance and found the price to be lower than similar hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge