“An Excellent Hilton in London”

Hilton London Tower Bridge
Ranked #173 of 1,068 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Paris
“An Excellent Hilton in London”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I spend a lot of time in Hiltons in London and it never happened that I stayed in the Hilton London Tower Bridge before. As this time I was there for a weekend break, I felt a change would be nice. I was not disappointed. This is a great hotel, well-kept, clean, nicely furnished, where staff are helpful, smiling, and attentionate. The rooms are well-sized and the colors are calming and gentle. The lobby is huge and offers possibilities to have a nice drink with friends, eat snacks or simply sit and read a newspaper without feeling like you're in a restaurant or an airport lobby. I visited the Executive Lounge for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised with the lovely terrace it has: London at your feet. Amazing. All in all, as hilton honors Diamond, I rank this hotel in one of the best Hiltons I visited. Simply and truly good.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank EMMParis
Anna140579, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and I am sure that your valued comments will help our future guests choose this property as a place of accommodation in London.

I am looking forward to welcome you back here at Hilton London tower Bridge.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (543)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel is in an excellent location for a sightseeing visit to London.
Just 5 minutes walk from the tube station, right by The Tower of London and with fantastic views of The Shard from the Executive lounge and terrace.
Lots of lovely restaurants with a 10 minute walk and you can catch the Clipper river boats just along the river for great views along the Thames.
The hotel itself was very clean, had very friendly discreet staff and the rooms were very well appointed and had a lovely comfortable bed. Couldn't have asked for better!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London.

I was happy to read that you have found our property in excellent location, room was comfortable and clean and our staff helpful, discreet and friendly.

I am looking forward to welcome you again and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Frankfurt
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The hotel is in an excellent location, just a few steps from the southern banks of the Thames River and the bridge it is named after. The whole area has undergone signifivant upgrading over the last few years and is now very stylish and trendy.
The welcome is business-like but not warm. The staff are professional but distant. The rooms are small and darkish. We were surprised at this since we stayed in executive rooms, touted to be a touch better than the rest. We had access to the executive lounge, but had our breakfast downstairs as the lounge is small and cramped. I can't imagine what it's like there when almost all tables are occupied...
All in all, would I stay there again? Probably, but more because of the location.
Oh, one more thing. In this day and age it's not OK to charge for wireless access. Especially not in a hotel that caters to businessmen.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor or you'll be watching accounting interns crunching numbers at all hours.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London.

I was happy that you found our property in an excellent location and I have shared your valued comments regarding the size of the bedroom and the quality of Executive Lounge breakfast with all our team

I believe that all your comments will help our guests to choose the Hilton London Tower Bridge as a place of their accommodation in London.

I am looking forward to welcome you back here at our property.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Really enjoyed a 2 day stay here. Found the staff (from check in to room service) incredibly helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and felt very fresh, which is not always the case with a buffet. Overall I cannot find a fault and would happily recommend and re-visit. The staff at breakfast were particularly helpful and efficient. Comfortable rooms with a nice bathroom

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Anna140579, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton London Tower Bridge.

I was very happy to read all your valued comment regarding the quality of the breakfast and helpfulness of front desk staff.

I am sure that all your valued comments will help or our future guests to choose the Hilton London Tower Bridge in London as a place of their destination.

Please do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel in a deluxe room and it did not disappoint. Rooms are clean and spacious, and have all of the features you would expect. We also received a complimentary small bottle of wine each day which was a lovely added touch.

Staff were welcoming and quick to check us in. We were also able to leave our bags before check in and after check out which was helpful as we did not go home until the evening.

We had room service both times we stayed at this hotel and the food has always been nice although very overpriced. The mini fridge is also overpriced so avoid. There is an M&S just opposite the hotel that is open until 10pm.

I am off to London again soon and I'm disappointed that they're fully booked for the dates I am going. It would definitely be my first choice!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London and thank you for sharing all your valued comments via Trip Advisor.

I was happy to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service, location and the deluxe room amenities provided. I will share your lovely words with our team.

I am so sorry if on this occasion were fully booked and you not able to stay with us, however please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you make your next stay with so I am able to enhance your stay.

I am looking forward to welcome you again at Hilton London Tower Bridge and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Bilston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend for my birthday, out of all 3 hilton hotels we have stayed in on various trips down to London I can certainly say this was the best one. The location is perfect as it is a 2 minute walk from the Tube station and another 2 minute walk from the famous Tower Bridge. All staff made us feel welcome during our stay and the room was magnificent. Will defiantly be staying here again in the near future :)

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Asmith95
Dear Guest,

I was happy to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service, that our team members made you feel welcome. I will now share your comments with the team that will be as thrilled as me.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally when you make your next booking with us.

Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 28 March 2014

It's really a nice hotel with excellent view to the Gherkin and the Shard and 100 meter walk from the river. I liked how the room and the bathroom was stylishly decorated. What was disappointing is that there was no free internet in the room. Otherwise everything was just perfect.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service at all times. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed most aspects of your visit and that our location and style was an added value to your stay.

With regards to your comment about Internet, unfortunately at the moment all Hilton Hotels based in Europe are still charging this service in the bedrooms, however we do offer complimentary Wi-Fi access as well as free to use computer station in our lobby for all residents.