I spend a lot of time in Hiltons in London and it never happened that I stayed in the Hilton London Tower Bridge before. As this time I was there for a weekend break, I felt a change would be nice. I was not disappointed. This is a great hotel, well-kept, clean, nicely furnished, where staff are helpful, smiling, and attentionate. The rooms are well-sized and the colors are calming and gentle. The lobby is huge and offers possibilities to have a nice drink with friends, eat snacks or simply sit and read a newspaper without feeling like you're in a restaurant or an airport lobby. I visited the Executive Lounge for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised with the lovely terrace it has: London at your feet. Amazing. All in all, as hilton honors Diamond, I rank this hotel in one of the best Hiltons I visited. Simply and truly good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge