“Great Hotel .”

Ranked #173 of 1,068 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great Hotel .”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is by far one of the best in terms of Location , service , value and staff professionalism .

Great for city breaks , business & leisure .

Great , clean and tidy rooms . very good food and very good value for money if you get a good deal .

Room Tip: High Floor room to Enjoy the seen .
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London and thank you for sharing all your valued comments via Trip Advisor.
I was happy to read that you were very happy with the level of service, value and professionalism provided. Do not hesitate to contact me personally when you make your next booking with us so I can enhance your stay even further.

I am looking forward to welcome you again at Hilton London Tower Bridge and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (543)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We booked this hotel the night before we travelled, so got an excellent deal £87 per night. The room was a delight. Excellent quality, spotless, and beautiful decor. There was a slight mix up on arrival, but nothing serious. However when we got back to our room later there was a lovely apology note and some lovely chocolates. Would definetely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Following your recent stay here at The Hilton London Tower Bridge, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your comments.

We highly value both positive and negative comments of our returning guests. I was pleased to read that your stay was excellent, the room a delight and that we have made it right after check-in.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to The Hilton London Tower Bridge in the near future.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Second visit for this hotel and one more positive experience. We have booked executive rooms to enjoy the benefits of the executive lounge, so no upgrade as Hhonors this time. Very good breakfast, afternoom tea and dinner cocktail provided. Executive rooms have enough space and equipments. Rooms were quiet. I will come back again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

I was happy to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service we provide on your second visit to our hotel, it was a pleasure to have you as one of our Guests. I will share your comments with Santa, the Executive Lounge Manager that will be thrilled to read your words.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location with very easy access from Gatwick by train, though less convenient to Gatwick. Great breakfast buffet. On the downside, no hot water in shower. Called front desk but no action. Was told would be fixed and that a note would confirm. Asked for two days without action. Requested late checkout but was denied. Hotel got the basics wrong but benefits from the location.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Following your recent stay here at The Hilton London Tower Bridge, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your comments, It was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests.

We highly value both positive and negative comments of our returning guests. I think we replied to you by email on the 19th of April, however if you require further assistance on this matter please do not hesitate to contact me personally [Carla.bento@hilton.com] and I will be pleased to assist you.

It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product / service at all times and I will now share your comments with Hotel Manager.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at The Hilton London Tower Bridge.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We recently visited London as I was running the London Marathon. This hotel was very close to London Bridge tube station which meant getting around was very easy. The hotel executive lounge was excellent with a range of snacks and drinks available. Continental breakfast was served free of charge as we stayed in an executive room. Great restaurants and facilities very close by and overall an excellent stay. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Gareth S
Dear Guest,

I was happy to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service we provide at the Executive Lounge and I am sure the executive lounge team will be thrilled to read your words.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Even though its 'hilton', it's nothing i haven't stayed in before so I'm guessing people just pay for the name. Booked through 'top secret hotels' and was glad with the location. Hotel is beautiful on the outside, but immediately felt intimidated upon walking into the hotel, my boyfriend and I are 20 and 21, so we were made to feel like we didn't belong there at all, and the male receptionist looked at me very strangely when I told him I was checking in. We were given a disabled room as it was 'the only one available', even though I had requested a bath in our room, which the disabled did not. Room was decent, again nothing special. Itchy sheets, bathroom flooded every time we had a shower, came with one shampoo and one conditioner, which was clearly not enough for the both of us. The hotel itself is very well presented, but next time I think we will look for a more welcoming and friendly hotel and not one that judges me for not wearing a cocktail dress in the lobby at 1pm in the afternoon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bethan G
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests, and as part of our every day development it is our wish to fully understand where we did not meet your expectations.

Following on from this I see in your questionnaire that you were not extremely satisfied with the way you were received at the hotel and I am truly embarrassed for that. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and I do sincerely hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience.

I look forward to welcome you back at Hilton London Tower Bridge where we can truly pamper you during the stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally when you make your next booking with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I went for afternoon tea with my mum on a groupon deal. We were greeted initially by a manager who asked us for our booking - not sure if there seemed to be confusion. She seemed quite surprised we were here even though i had booked online and had an email confirmation printed out.

We eventually took our seat and had a glass of sparking wine presented to us but had to wait a further 45 mins for the bento box. She tried to put it in my lap and nearly dropped it! Luckily I caught it.

I have had better sushi in other restaurants if I must be honest and the cakes were quite dry and tasteless.

I wouldn't recommend unless they have processed your booking correctly! Everyone else around us was having exactly the same menu so I'm not sure what caused so many issues with our visit.

Very disappointing as usually I have very good experiences with Hilton hotels. Hopefully this was a blip.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Christopher M
Carla B, Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanking you for taking the time to write your feedback, it is with concern that I read your comments regarding your Sushi Afternoon tea experience with us here at Hilton London Tower Bridge and firstly let me apologies that we did not fully meet your expectation.

Please let me assure you that I have personally investigated these matters and from immediate effect I have implemented re training with the head chef and the restaurant manager for their teams to address the service issues you experienced.

James Ross