We stayed here 4 nights during the first week of May. The hotel staff were welcoming and friendly. Our room was quite comfortable and clean, although the mattress was rather rumpled. Free Wi-Fi is available only in the lobby. You can get room Wi-Fi but it's quite expensive. The ice machine in the hall was inoperative.The buffet breakfast was excellent with all the typical choices you might expect. Try to get this as part of your room package as it can be expensive if purchased separately.The room fridge requires a L50 refundable deposit, charged immediately to your credit card, whether you use the contents or not. It's also remotely locked from the front desk, which was a pain. Incidentally, just two doors down from the hotel is Tesco's 'Supermarket'. You can purchase sandwiches, fruit, pastries, drinks and even hot food to go at cheap prices if you're in a hurry. Hilton London Tower Bridge does not offer hotel transfers to airports but they will arrange cabs for you on request ($100 to Gatwick / $65 to Heathrow). As an alternative you could take a train directly to Gatwick Airport from the London Bridge Station. It's just a 5 minute walk from the hotel. It costs only L10 if you don't mind dragging your luggage around a bit. Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel is in a really good location for transit using bus, train, tube or river bus (KPMG Thames Clippers). We found that purchasing an Oyster Card from the train station (good for all venues) was the best value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge