We stayed here for some days while visiting our family. The location, so close to London Bridge underground station on the Northern line, was the main reason we chose this hotel.
It proved to be a good choice. The rooms (as a Hilton H Honours member, I was upgraded to an executive double) were spacious and comfortable, although the lighting for hair and makeup wasn't the best (according to my wife). I said "rooms" because the 1st room, on what I think was the East (or London Bridge) side, was a little noisy at night, and we were moved to a much quieter room on the other side of the building.
The building and fitout is modern, and everything worked well. The atmosphere was classic Hilton: a little impersonal, but efficient. The staff were terrific.
On the only occasion we tried the restaurant, it was good with a tasty variety of foods, although not inexpensive (particularly for drinks).
The location is good for both tourist and business purposes, with the tube just a few minutes' walk down the road.
The only let-down was that the executive lounge was very small, and filled up quickly.
You can pay a lot more in London without getting a better deal. I would recommend it unless you have a pressing need to be in some other particular location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge