“Excellent hotel, great service”

Hilton London Tower Bridge
Ranked #165 of 1,081 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 May 2014

HHonors member on family vacation. Excellent hotel with very attentive service from the front desk to housekeeping to the executive lounge attendant. Probably the highest-rated Hilton in town. Very clean rooms. Their on-site restaurant serves good food though the service is a bit relaxed. The hotel is maybe a 10-minute walk to the Tower of London. While there are a variety of restaurants and take-out places nearby, the hotel is somewhat distant from everything else. You're looking at a 10-15 minute cab ride to get to Westminster Abbey etc.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AVGTXN
RasaKarlsone, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Texan5649,

First of all, a big thank you taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us! It was a true pleasure to read your kind words! I am happy to know that you appreciated the service provided from all our staff members across departments, and I will definitely pass on your comments to the team.

I hope you will consider returning to us in the future, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back!

PA to General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,276)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We booked this hotel for just one night in order to visit the Shard, Very easy to get to from euston on the tube and the Shard was a few minutes walk away. The hotel room was very nice and comfortable and of a high standard. It was nice that we we could see the Shard from our window, We didnt eat in the hotel as there were lots of bars and cafes in the area. The reception staff were very polite and friendly.

Dear suepc_11,

Thank you for writing about your experience with us! I am glad that you found the travel to our hotel quite easy due to our convenient location, and that you found our rooms to be comfortable and our staff friendly. I am happy to know that you also enjoyed the view of the Shard from the room.

We hope to welcome you back again!

Regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here just for one night and couldn't fault a single detail. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, positively looking for ways to make our stay more agreeable. We had two connecting rooms for the whole family and they were both perfect. Lovely robes and slippers, great bedding and linens and good sized rooms and bathrooms for a central London location. As we were there for a celebration we found lovely chocolates and champagne in the room…a nice attention to detail. A lovely oasis of good quality service and rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Susan,

I would like to thank you for posting your feedback regarding your stay with us! It was a joy to read that you enjoyed your visit so much, and especially pointed out the friendliness of our staff – we truly strive to provide the highest comfort and feeling of home to our guests! I am happy that you appreciated the room amenities and that the little surprise for your special occasion added a little something to your day. I hope that your celebration was a success!

Thank you once again for the wonderful comments, and I hope we will get the chance to welcome you back in the near future - and maybe this time for a longer stay!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

good location to be in food and service was really good , it is central to where we wanted to be in London , I would have no hesitation to stay there again lots of things to do shard across from the hotel ,together with the tube station and London bridge and the river Thames all with in walking distance , the only disappointment for me was the ncp car park which was located down the road , but every thing in London is expensive but over all the hotel was enjoyable

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! I was very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you particularly appreciated the food and service as well as the location of our hotel!

It is wonderful to know that you would like to return to us, so I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Can't think of a negative. Location was very good, close to the Tube, London Tower and river-side restaurants/shopping/strolling. Rooms were nice and the lobby/bar area was active but not noisy. Staff members were helpful and professional. But the greatest feature was the executive lounge. I've stayed at many Hiltons over the last 20 years and, as a Hilton Honors member, I've had access to a number of Executive Lounges but this one was unbelievable. Whether it was breakfast, lunch, dinner or evening snacks, the variety of choices was fantastic. When we were back to the hotel early enough, we especially enjoyed a nightcap from the full range of beers, wines and spirits. It was always a pleasant ending to a busy day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
RasaKarlsone, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear MKeane,

I am delighted to read your positive comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Helpfulness, professionalism and friendliness are the most important traits our team members strive to achieve; therefore, it is truly gratifying to know that it has come across to our guests. I am happy you have enjoyed the offering of our Executive Lounge so much, and I will definitely pass on your comments to the Executive Lounge staff. It is wonderful to receive such positive words from an experienced Hilton Honors guest!

We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future; we would be truly pleased to welcome you back!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here for two nights in May and were very pleased with our experience. The hotel is modern and efficient. Rooms are a good size for London and bathrooms are well equipped, although they are not generous with toiletries. I found my bed a little bit hard and uneven, although my wife proclaimed her side of it extremely satisfactory. Lobby a little noisy (music playing loudly sometimes for the bar customers). Breakfast was very good and the best thing of all was the staff, who almost without exception were remarkably friendly, personable, and helpful. Location is not the most touristy part of London but was perfect for visiting Tate Modern and the Globe Theatre as we were doing. We would gladly stay here again.

Dear DB1183,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at the Hilton London Tower Bridge! I am truly glad your were pleased with your experience, and that you appreciated our rooms, bathrooms, breakfast and, most importantly, the friendly service provided by our staff.

It is wonderful to read that you would like to stay with us again, therefore, I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was in London for just a working weekend so I didn't expect to see much of the hotel, and I didn't. But what I did see impressed me greatly. The staff were polite, enthusiastic, attentive and friendly without being unnecessarily familiar. The room was a delight, the service excellent, and the only thing that (for me) let the hotel slip down below the 5 stars was the mundane breakfast. Adequate but never 5 stars unfortunately. Great value, though, for a weekend away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
RasaKarlsone, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear johnbennett10,

A big thank you for your wonderful comments! I am so happy to read that you were impressed with our hotel, especially with regards to our staff and service. Rest assured that your comments will be passed on to the team – there is no better motivation than the knowledge that we have made a guest’s stay special. I am however sorry that you did not find the breakfast offering quite as good as expected.

Nevertheless, I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again!

Kindest regards,