Hilton London Tower Bridge
US$222
US$316
US$306
  • Pool
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
4,359 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Attended business meeting here - excellent business facilities, staff very accommodating. Business lunch good with more than enough food. Rooms comfortable and well equipped. close to great bars, shops and other attractions.

Room Tip: All rooms on the 5th floor where very quiet, one of the quietest i have stayed in :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Anna140579, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst in London and thank you for sharing all your valued comments via Trip Advisor.

I am assured that all business travellers will find your observations helpful in making decision of choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge as the place of their destination.

Please do not hesitate to share you feedback with your friends and family.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed in the Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel for two nights. It is in a fantastic location which is very handy for restaurants, the tube, the river and the bridge. The bed was big and comfy and the facilities were wonderful. The TV was a good size with a good range of channels. Lovely view from the windows. Got two very good nights sleep due to easy control of temperature and quietness. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room service was fast and easy to order from. The shower stayed at a consistent temperature and the complimentary products smelt lovely and were very effective. However, by far the best part of my stay was the breakfast experience. There is a large selection of drinks and food available and it is self service, meaning that you can pick and choose as you wish and eat as much or little as you choose. Overall, a fantastic stay and I will be returning!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosiegreg
Anna140579, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London and thank you for sharing your valued feedback via Trip Advisor.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed every aspect of you stay with us and you found our property in a friendly neighbourhood to all London attractions.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at Hilton London Tower Bridge in the nearest future and please do not hesitate to recommend us to the family and friends.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is well located near London Bridge Station for travel about the city. You are also minutes walk from Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, the Shard, Borough Market, Hays Galleria and the riverbus. There are lots of places to eat and drink close by. My room was spacious and comfy. I never ate in the restaurant but the service in the bar was good, typically pricey being London and a hotel - lovely cocktails.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I had an overnight stop in Londin en route Paris. Ordinarily, I would have stayed in the west, but I was meet friends for drinks there, so I decided to stay the night.

Check in was quick. Much appreciated after a long haul flight. I even got a discounted upgrade to the exec floor. The room was quite spacious especially considering that its smack in the middle of town. The snack and drink offerings in the exec lounge were good. Enough for someone who needs a light meal and a decent wine/beer.

Some parts of the hotel (at least the lounge) offer stunning views of the London skyline. Sadly all i got was some office building.

The bed was comfy, the room was clean and internet speed good. I had to leave fairly early and didnt get the chance to get breakfast, but I hear that it's excellent.

My only regret is that I didnt stay longer.

I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Carla B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Following your recent stay here at The Hilton London Tower Bridge, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your comments.

We highly value both positive and negative comments of our returning guests. Reading through your feedback I can see that you did not stay long with us but we managed to make it right for you when we made available an upgrade that was value for money. I pleased to read the check-in was smooth and easy and you could start your stay as soon as you arrived to the hotel.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to The Hilton London Tower Bridge in the near future. If you require any assistance with your future bookings please email me and I will be pleased to personally allocate a nice room for you.

Carla Bento

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I want to thank all the staff very much for their excellent service. All were very happy to help a weary traveller and everyone had a smile, a great credit to the management.
Shouldn't mention names but William on the door and Sarah Flynn in the bar area are standouts well done we did enjoy our stay

Room Tip: Try to view of the Shard it's a spectacular building
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Tower Bridge whilst staying in London and thank you for sharing all your valued comments via Trip Advisor.

We highly value both positive and negative comments of our returning guests. I was pleased to read that your stay was excellent and that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service we provide.

Maykol and Sarah will be trilled to read your words, to know they made it right for your and their service left a good memory about Hilton Tower Bridge added to all smiles received.

I am looking forward to welcome you again soon :)

Carla Bento