Recently returned from a week long break beginning with two nights at The London Hilton Tower Bridge, both me and my partner stayed at this hotel over a year ago as part of her birthday celebrations and we decided to do the same again this time around taking in a concert at the O2.
We arrived on Friday evening and were checked in by happy, polite and professional staff who welcomed us back on our 2nd stay at the hotel.
We received a room on the 7th floor again and was upgraded to a deluxe room, upon arriving in our room we were met with complimentary wines and waters along with a special birthday cake for my partner. Also in the room was a card addressed to the two of us welcoming us back at the hotel. It's the little things like that, that really make a difference and the Tower Bridge Hilton has it off to a tee.
We took advantage of the hotel's special offer of discounted breakfast up-grade and were glad we did, as a Hilton breakfast is always welcome.
All the staff we encountered during our stay were perfect and really went that extra mile to provide you with the best of service.
Whenever in London I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else, in terms of value and what you get for your money this hotel is miles ahead of its competitors.
Location wise its perfect and I really can't speak highly enough of it.
We stay at Hilton's on a regular basis through events we are involved with and general leisure trips and this is certainly miles ahead of the rest of the Hilton group in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge