“Thoroughly recommend”

Ranked #405 of 727 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Friendly welcome and friendly throughout as we went from venue to venue with a mixed group. The evening was well organised by Rob - and good value for money, being far cheaper than paying for each bar/club (and quicker since we didn't queue!). I thoroughly recommend the evening for meeting people and having a laugh :-)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I went along to the singles pub crawl after it was recommended to me and it definitely didn't disappoint. And why would it? Free shots in each of the venues (Sambuca, my favourite) and a friendly and enthusiastic host.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have attended the singles pub crawl twice now as I had so much fun the first night!
It was a little scary being a single woman going on my own, but as soon as I arrived I felt at ease! The host is great and really good at getting everyone chatting! I meet some great people and had amazing nights! Would definitely recommend going. I am trying their speed dating next!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I'm a very active person, love getting to know new people, music and dancing. The singles pub crawl was just the perfect event for me as I wanted to meet a girl who enjoys going out a lot and partying. The first hour or so was ideal to get to know the other girls, chatting, having a drink etc as the music wasn't too loud. Then everyone gets into the mood, and start dancing. We got free shots at each venue so it was really cool and you also get different styles of music/atmosphere at each venue. Rob, the organiser is very chatty and always make a good joke so I fellt at ease straight away, he also introduced me to a few girls :)
The event finished at Tiger Tiger and they close quite late at night, so I enjoyed a fantastic evening as well as a long night clubbing :)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have been to a few of the Singles Pub Crawl events and every time I've had a great time. There is a good mix of people, everyone is very sociable and Rob makes the night by being such a great host. We get free shots in every venue, and it's a pleasure to walk into the very busy London clubs later in the evening breezing past the queues and just going straight in. Rob organises these events really well and it's testament to him that I continue to attend these nights out.