US$282
US$307
US$331
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$480
US$451
Langham Official
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed there for 3 nights and the staff was really welcoming. Rooms are simple (the only thing we missed was a hairdryer for rainy english days :D) but comfortable. My two friends and me preferred to stay a little bit further outside the downtown and have a private room than staying in a 10-bunks-room in the middle of the city (for the same price).
Food in the pub is really delicious and the lovey lady down there even organized a taxi for us to pick us up at 3AM. Thanks :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Access to the bedrooms is up a metal fire escape and once in to the room there is an overpowering smell of dirty fat coming from the pubs kitchen which is very off putting. The pubs smoking area was just below my bedroom window and this generates a lot of noise I also had some noisy neighbours in the other room so did not get a good nights sleep. The pub does not do breakfast so you will have to arrange something yourself. It’s cheapish for a reason but I won’t be using the Summerfield again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jollybo
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Clean comfortable room, lovely staff and great beer. But, the reason I chose this place to stay was their very good reviews regarding the food served here - kitchen closed on Mondays (nothing mentioned on-line). There is a minimum charge for using a card at the bar (not mentioned). Would I recommend this place, possibly but don't come here on a Monday!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at the Summerfield hotel in November, the rooms were outstanding and extremely clean. The food was amazing and the staff were very professional. I would defiantly recommend this hotel and I would defiantly be staying there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I booked a Double Bedded Room via TopRooms well in advance of my stay at the Summerfield. It wasn't clear if Breakfast was offered or not; an email of inquiry to the booking confirmation immediately showed the advertised email address of the owner was 'un-deliverable'. On arrival, there was no double-bedded room reserved for me and I spent an uncomfortable night on a single bed. A refund was promised but nothing has been received.

Room Tip: Entrance via rear, very poor street parking, rooms accessed via narrow steep staircase.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo