“Great Find In London”

Sanctum International Serviced Apartments
Ranked #483 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 September 2012

How much nicer to stay in an apartment with your own kitchen than a hotel when staying more than a night in London. We had our own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, sitting and balcony. Good wi-fi access which was free and only a couple of tube stops from Paddington. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Be warned, if you want to use the nearby gym, you'll be charged £24 a day.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 July 2012

This is a fantastic option if you are visiting London for either business or leisure.
Unlike traditional UK hotels, Sanctum has large modern rooms, is in a great location and is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I recently stayed at the Sanctum apartmets and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed my time there. I had a great experience with the service they were providing me from the time that I checked in to the time that I checked out.
I was absolutely impressed with their welcoming and helpful saff members. I willl definatly visit again, infact im planning on visiting in the Olympics!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2012

very good place, nice and clean, good location, tube and starbucks very close by and a fabulous bed!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Stayed here in november and again in jan for a month. My apartmennt bothbtimes was nice. The staff was the same both times and very helpful. They have the best porter ever - extremely helpful and always smiling. Same for their maintenence staff and the receptionists. I cant understand why these apartments are getting bad reviews. The area is slightly rough at night but thats the case in most of london. Had a very comfortable stay

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Siiiiiiiir
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed in Sanctum over the Easter break and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom superior, the apartments were fully equipped with all amenities and very spacious/luxurious/secure and most importantly very clean. Sanctum is well located with transport links within 2 minutes from the building, it took us 10 minutes to get to Oxford circus.
I was very happy with all the staff who were overly friendly and helpful. I would definately reccommend Sanctum and most definately will stay again. Thank you SANCTUM.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I was staying at the Sanctum serviced apartment and was happy that my apartment was being cleaned weekly whilst I was there. However I was not thrilled when a valuable piece of jewellery which I had accidently left out was taken. When the manager was informed she told me it wasn't possible and that she wouldn't do anything further. Very dissapointing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank ATrav3113r2
Mingaile S, Manager at Sanctum International Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Traveller, thank you for your input regarding your stay. As a manger I did care and did my duty not only to you as a guest but to the company I work for by looking at all CCTV camera's, and all entry 's made to this particular apartment for the period of time that you had stated regarding your missing item and the conclusion was no evidence of foul play. On your next stay please use the security safes provided in each apartment.

Travellers also viewed these London hotels
130 Queen's Gate
#466 of 1,077 in London
Adria Boutique Hotel
Adria Boutique Hotel
#538 of 1,077 in London

Been to Sanctum International Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sanctum International Serviced Apartments

Address: 1 Greville Road, London NW6 5HA, England (Formerly Sanctum Apartment London Hotel)
Region: United Kingdom > England > London
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #483 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Price Range: £197 - £340 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Sanctum International Serviced Apartments 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctum International Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.