White Lodge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscrouch endalexandra palaceboiled eggsturnpike laneb bshared facilitieswood greenmuswell hillfinsbury parkbudget stayshared bathroomnational railbusiness purposesunderground stationroom was small but cleancentral londonsafe area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I've recently stayed here for 4 nights and really enjoyed it. My room was clean but a bit on a smaller side. They also have a nice garden at the back where you can sit and relax. The people running this places are very friendly, especially Helena who helped me with London's public transport options. The only gripe I have about this place is that it was a bit on the expensive side and the room was a bit smaller than expected.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed at the white lodge for about a week in june 2013 and I really loved it. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was small but very clean and comfortable. The train station thats close by makes it easy to reach Kings Cross and from there you can easily get to anywhere you want. Will defenatly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Philippe P
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Our stay here last week for four nights was lovely.The room we had was at the back and very quiet.we were pleased that there was a hand basin in the room,and although we shared a toilet and shower there was also a toilet in the shower room.The breakfast of cereal ,toast and boiled eggs was fine.This B & B has recently been updated,the staff always kind and helpful.This hotel has been a great find and we will recommend it to friends and family!

Room Tip: Rooms at back are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MRSV19
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stayed here for one night as I was going to a party nearby. My single room was small, as I expected, but it was clean and comfortable, the tea and coffee supplies were well stocked and the TV worked. There is a pleasant sitting room which gives the place a homely feel. The included breakfast consists of cereal, toast and boiled eggs, plus the usual selection of jams and marmalade. Perfectly adequate, though those expecting a full English breakfast might be disappointed. I imagine visitors to London who want to do the tourist things would find it a bit far from the centre, but it may still be worth it given the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wansteader
Reviewed 11 June 2012

B & B dated, but could not fault, very clean and very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Spotless, small room , very friendly staff
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends