Pure Massage - CLOSED
Review Highlights
High quality massage

I received a gift voucher for 1.5h full body massage and I used the voucher a week ago. It was... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2017
MikeTSu
London, United Kingdom
Exactly what I needed

In week 13/14 of my pregnancy, and thought I had been handling everything really well despite a few... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2016
Le_Loaf
London

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2016

After a long day on my pregnant feet, I stopped off en-route for a massage conveniently located in London's Oxford shopping area. I was instantly greeted by Elvira, who took the time to speak with me before and after the massage (which didn't eat into the massage time), went above and beyond to accommodate me, and who was simply a pleasure. The massage was fantastic!!! Pure made it very easy to set-up the massage, and their customer service answered any questions that I had prior to booking. I highly recommend Pure Massage, and definitely a massage with Elvira!

Date of experience: May 2016
3  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Having had massages as far afield as Egypt, India, The Maldives, Mauritius and Halifax, Pure Massage is the benchmark to which we always compare - and Pure remains the best... If you want highly skilled practitioners, who care about their profession and ensure they deliver a massage that relaxes, revitalises and reinvigorates every time, go to Pure. If you are not bothered and can put up with some haphazard rub-down from some 'beautician' who hasn't a clue, then go elsewhere... If you don't understand the difference, go to Pure and you will struggle to find anything as good in future... I am not paid by Pure and have no link to them, other than since finding them years ago, I have always - and will always return, because I consider them to be The Best.

Date of experience: February 2016
4  Thank Graham H
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for a Body Massage with Ewa and Kasia, respectively, at the Neal’s Yard King’s Road branch. We both thought it was absolute bliss!

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank Stephan S
Reviewed 19 January 2016

After some google searching for 'best London face massage', found an article recommending their face Pure Massage.
I went to the Fenwick venue, on 3rd floor. Lovely dark room, not too noisy and the therapist Kasia made me feel very at ease. We had a chat before & after.

Her touch on my face felt wonderful, it is such a treat to have someone massage your face for so long, (as well as the neck/chest area). Truly wonderful and I wished I had this kind of treats in the past as opposed to the overpriced salon 'beauty facials' that didn't do that much to me.
I would definitely go back for their body massage and face massage, if money allows it. And prices are reasonable in my opinion.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Flo_X_model
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I went to the sloane square branch, and had a back massage with Paulina, who was exceptionally considerate, professional and attentive. Definitely the best massage I've had!

Date of experience: September 2015