“Really Really Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Really Really Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I wanted to write a review but have never done so! But when I saw a few people also felt the same as I did on my visit to this small cosy restaurant I really feel this restaurant deserves a mention. Not only was the food excellent but the service is as close to the best in my experience I have come across, they weren't in your face all the time but attentive when you need them. Will definitely return.

London, United Kingdom
“The palace Indian resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Little gem , just off fulham palace rd . Went there Saturday evening food was really good , I'm very fussy when it comes to curry hard to find a good one .
Had chicken tikka to start lovely
Main chicken korma and lamb madras lamb was melt in the mouth. And was lamb not mutton as many Indian restaurants use.
Gave us free desserts
Over all excellent food ,
If ure looking for it there's a take away on fulham palace rd called place Tandori on fulham palace rd this is not it . It's The Palace on grey hound rd

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Indian food in Fulham, outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I came across this restaurant in Fulham by accident but I am so glad I found it. We had lamb passanda and garlic chicken masala with pilau rice and lentil daal. Both dishes were great and daal was delicious. We were served by the owner and the level of service provided was outstanding. My girlfriend doesn't eat Indian food too often and she had lots of questions but the owner was very patient and went extra mile to find the right dish for her. The result was a very pleasant evening.

Well done The Palace - we will come back soon.

• Visited March 2014