“Simple & Meaningful with "The Crow`s Rest"”
Review of Bread Angels

Bread Angels
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bread Angels are a network of award winning bakers who teach a range of excellent bread baking classes from their home bakeries. You can take a basic bread course or explore Italian, German, or Scandinavian bread or dive into a full day sourdough bread course. We also have seasonal bread courses - check out the Christmas or Easter courses when the time comes. You do not require any experience to do any of our classes. Classes are small (maximum 6 people) and intimate. Students have a great time, receive plenty of individual attention, and leave feeling uplifted and confident. The price includes expert tuition, recipes and notes, lunch, teas and coffees and plenty of bread to take home.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I went there with a couple of friends and we found a very nice and relaxed atmosphere. You see that Alex likes sharing her passion for baking, she keeps things very easy while you learn the basics on how to prepare your own bread (no more bread with additive for me, please!). Moreover, I think she managed the time very well, as we could make several types of bread, chat, and eat while waiting for the bread to be ready. All in all, it was a very nice experience and I look forward to attending more experienced classes with Alex.

1  Thank Valeria C
There are newer reviews for Bread Angels

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was offered a bread class with Liz. Not only I had a great experience but I also learned the basics of bread baking, cooking tips and developed an interest for baking bread. I strongly recommend this course to those that really want a small, personal experience where you can learn something you can do at home. Really useful. Congratulations Liz!

MaBakerBakes, Owner at Bread Angels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thanks so much Miguel. So pleased you enjoyed the class and have caught the 'bread bug'.

Happy Baking
All the best
LIZ

Reviewed 24 May 2016

My boyfriend arranged for us to take part in Liz's bread baking course in Fulham as a surprise and what a lovely surprise it was - we both so enjoyed it and are now determined to carry on baking. It was the perfect way to spend a Sunday morning/early pm (around 4 hours), learning to knead properly amongst other skills in delightful company and a warm, relaxed setting. It was a real pleasure to meet Liz and she is an excellent teacher, fitting lots of useful experience and demos into the session without making it rushed. I would recommend Liz's course to anyone. Thank you Liz, from Jules and Eric!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I was bought this course as a voucher for my birthday and I am so happy that I chose to visit Liz for her wonderful Sourdough Class!

We cooked Challah, White Sourdough, Pain Rustisque, Rye Sourdough and Sourdough Crackers, all in 6 hours! I had never attempted sourdough before and am really chuffed with how well it turned out, all thanks to Liz's excellent teaching.

I would 100% recommend this course to anyone else, well worth it!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Having never mastered the sourdough starter I was given a sourdough day course with Liz as a present.
I had a fantastic day, very personal tuition with all the tips and tricks that can only come from an expert who is passionate about producing really good bread. We produced several different types of bread and I left with a real sense of achievement, the confidence to try at home and a carrier bag of fabulous warm bread.
The whole day was very relaxed and well paced and I would highly recommend it.