“Very informative and fascinating”
Review of Mosaic Walking Tours - CLOSED

Mosaic Walking Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer innovative and intriguing tours led by expert guides who give audiences a unique insight into London. Our specialist guides really set us apart. For example, we have an Egyptologist who can teach you hieroglyphics on a tour of the British Museum, a political scientist who explores the signs and symbols hidden within London as well as a range of foreign language tours. We offer more than just great tours. We use the latest audio communication systems to ensure you hear every word, provide individual route maps and even give out rain ponchos if needed. Plus, all of our tours are book in advance, allowing us to limit numbers. Mosaic Walking Tours; Discovering London, Piece by Piece.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The walking tour was on World War I. Our guide, James, knew history in a way that makes me envious; the causes, the effects, the ramifications in economy, everyday life, technology, medicine, etc. The use of listening devices made it easier to hang on to every word even in the London traffic and bustle. Absolutely fascinating

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I know London very well and was not expecting to learn a great deal more but how wrong you can be. Eric the guide who devised this tour had obviously done his homework and kept our interest for all three hours. It should be two but Eric sure does give value for money and explains the meaning of what appears on our iconic buildings and why. This is a tour for those who want to get under the skin of London and learn about the mind set of our ancestors. A walk not to be missed with a very professional guide.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Got a couple of tickets to the Signs and Symbols tour by mosaic to get me and my lovely wife out of the house on a Sunday and hoped to see some parts of London we hadn't seen before. Well, we didn't see anything new in terms of places visited, but goodness me we certainly were shown a whole lot of things that we'd never noticed or simply didn't have the knowledge about. I won't go into specifics as that would spoil the interest of checking it out yourself, but I cannot recommend this tour enough. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and had an abundance of enthusiasm which was so infectious. We walked for about 3 hours and that felt pretty good value for money. For those who might be concerned about their fitness, worry not my friends! The microphone / headsets they used meant there was ample opportunity to sit down and take in what you were shown at each stop. Go for it, I bet if you do that you'll start noticing signs and symbols in places you never did before.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

A fascinating tour exposing the many signs and symbols on the beautiful old buildings of London. An eye opener for those even with a minute interest in symbology or history. Our guide was eloquent, enthusiastic, knew his subject very well, gave us lots of extra knowledge of London, the Freemasons, the Knights, the Victorians and much more. A wonderful and informative 2.5 hours for Londoners and visitors alike. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a great afternoon today walking arrouna London with our tour guide Eric. The title of the tour was Signs and simbols. We where impresed with Eric and his knowledge. He kept our focus on throughout the 3 hours walk
Great experiance and great value for money