“An authentic taste of Greece in the heart of Soho”
Review of 21 Bateman Street - CLOSED

21 Bateman Street
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 2 June 2014

As soon as you come in you can feel the smells of Greece....that gives you already an indication you are about to experience something really great and authentic! It's the best greek food you can have in London. Simple honest dishes cooked to perfection with high quality ingredients. Love it! I have been to 21 Bateman Street a few times and always come back. Highly recommended!

3  Thank viajante1980

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Had great food and a great time on each of my visits here. Heard about it through a Greek friend who told me it was the best Greek food in London, which I now can second.

1  Thank Simonandgeorge
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Just had a pork and veggie/salad wrap from there this lunchtime, and it was *extremely* tasty. If you want a more authentic Mediterranean wrap for lunch, made with fresh ingredients... then forget Eat, Pret, generic Soho sandwich bars... and head down to Bateman St. My first visit. I had not heard of them before, but they dropped off a flyer at our company's reception desk... so I thought I'd give them a try. Seems they also do take-away catering for lunches as well... which could be a welcome alternative to the usual boring sandwich platter!

1  Thank Andy D
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've just tried a chicken wrap from 21 Bateman Street and it was amazing! So so tasty and the meat and veg tasted really fresh. This is defo my fave new lunch place in Soho, I'm even tempted to go back now and buy another one for seconds!

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff are so friendly with such a lovely atmosphere and the food was abolutely amazing,
if your in london this is the restaurant you wanna go to impress someone,
And the rices are not crazy central london prices the portions are big .
i can say you will remember this place.
thank you for the lovely fresh food. ;0