“Best food ever”

Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Best food ever”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Everytime I'm in the area I always go here. Best food and great quirky eaterie. The food is delicious. The staff are friendly.

Kent
“Tasty Food - good value for money”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We passed Sesamo on our way back to our car after a day in London. We thought the food displayed looked Fab - so we ordered a couple of falafel and hummous wraps to take away and eat when we got home to Kent.
An hour later, we were not disappointed. They were still warm; packed with flavour - very, very tasty.
We will definitely be returning next time we are in London - nice friendly staff too!

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Marvelous Food (Charing Cross)”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Wonderful Food, very pleasant costumer services and amazing location near Charing Cross Station. Had the chance to eat a Shawarma Wrap last Friday. The wrap was amazingly prepared with fresh meat and vegetables. The Tahini sauce tasted amazing and adds a wonderful touch in the sandwich. I loved the way they do their coffee, it tasted very pleasant and had extraordinary flavour. I would encourage everyone to visit there.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Food”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Have been eating the food here for some time and I love it. The staff are great and the food on offer is exceptional. I just cant get enough of their chicken wraps, and their well priced too! I try something different each time and have not eaten it all as of yet so I will be going back again and again. If your hungry and near this place then check it out.

• Visited September 2013
“Fabulous find”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Was strolling along to the station with hungry kids. Popped in here because my 8 yr old wanted chicken pasta. Amazing food salad fantastic! Staff very friendly and chased after us with my daughters precious dolls which she had left behind. I would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014