“Just WoW”

Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Just WoW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

So we had just arrived in London. Checked in to our hotel and talk a walk down the strand. Feeling a little peckish we had the choice of all the usual high street brands. Then there was this place, no massive signs outside, just a quirky little "cafe" amongst a row of shops. We went in on a whim.

Oh my days, it was awesome!! The lady behind the counter was very pleasant and was very helpful. We had a chicken tikka pizza, and a steak and chicken "wrap"? I can't remember the exact name. It was THE best wrap I have ever tasted. The filling was immense and was easily big enough for a lunch for two. The pizza was the same, lots of filling and it was all SO fresh.

The side salad that came with both meals was awesome too, and I never say that about salads. I can honestly say I would go back there and have it all over again.

We got there just before lunchtime and we are glad we did. It started to fill up as we got served. It's not a huge place, in fact it's quite small. It's very traditional to the style of food inside though.

It's funny how you find these little gems when you don't really look for it. I hope this cafe has much success as it deserves it. Absolutely delicious

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kelvin-guest

“Great food, quick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Caught a quick bite with my wife after a show, and we were pleasantly surprised. We sat outside, as the inside is very small. The Lebanese wraps were delicious - I had the Chicken Tikka wrap. And the homemade baklava was delicious as well.

Visited June 2014
Little Hallingbury, United Kingdom
“Staff wanted? I can see why!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious Lebanese food, big menu, perfect for a quick lunch with friends or business colleagues. Something different!

1 Thank VirtualOli
London, United Kingdom
“Great for a quick bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've eaten hear 5 or 6 times now. Nice people and the food is great. They have a great selection of wraps and their pastry's are also excellent.

Visited May 2014
“Late night snack”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

What a great place. We wanted something to eat all restaurants were shutting. Great freshly made food with fresh ingredients and very hospitable staff.