We stayed here while attending an event at Excel - the hotels around Excel are either very expensive, grotty as hell or just plain full. We chose the Premier Inn as it was right next to Tower Hill tube station and Tower Gate DLR so it was a perfect location for travel. There is a Weatherspoons just opposite which is very convenient for a quick meal and a drink - for a much nicer meal try out Rosemary Lane - superb food a couple of minutes walk away.
We had a room on the ground floor and while the view wasn't up to much (basically the back of the church next door) that did mean it was a great night's sleep - maybe the quietest room I've had in a while ! If you have a room at the back then your mileage may vary - it is very close to the DLR / Tube lines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London