We stayed here for 3 nights in October. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children.
I wasn't expecting too much, we had only booked the day before and had struggled to find a hotel so we didn't have much choice. Premier Inn wouldn't ordinarily have been my first choice, we usually stay in places that cost more.
What a pleasant surprise, we left bags in left luggage, there is a coffee shop in reception, we ate in the restaurant one night which was adequate and breakfast was good, the kids ate for free at breakfast which made it an absolute bargain. My husband was working for 2 of the days so the kids and I all breakfasted for £8.95.
The hotel was spotlessly clean, a dirty hotel room is one of my major dreads. There were plentiful towels, 4 cups and glasses (something that is often overlooked in a family room) and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The highlight of the hotel however has got to be the staff. The staff that we met (and we met quite a lot over the 3 days) were, without exception, extremely pleasant. They were all helpful and went out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
Well done Premier Inn, we shall be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London