Following some good reviews about Premier Inn's I've seen, I decided to give one a try for my first time on this trip to London.
I selected this one, for being close to the tube, and the sight seeing things at that end of the River. Such as the Tower, Hms Belfast, The London Dungeons etc.
I found the staff to be helpful and friendly. I was a lone traveller and went that extra mile to check I was ok, when passed by reception which I felt was nice.
I didn't eat breakfast so couldn't comment on that. There is a weather spoons over the from here that do I good breakfast which I had, If you haven't opted or don't want to pay for the eat all you can which the Premier Inn do have.
I had no issues with the facilities in my room. I did however have 2 poor nights sleep. I was put In a room at the front of the hotel, Prescot Street itself isn't a really busy street but isn't far from a main road so traffic noise got a bit of an issue for me. In London being a city You can expect this, but Since my stay here, I have stayed in 3 more London Premier Inns and had better nights sleep than I got here in all of them.
If getting much sleep hadn't been an issue I wouldn't have been put off returning here again. Otherwise is a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London