My wife and I took advantage of some very cheap rail fares to travel to London from Yorkshire. We elected to stay at the Tower Hill Premier Inn as the costs were reasonable for an overnight stay in London. The hotel is very conveniently situated a five minute walk from Tower Hill tube station and the area is well served by buses from Trafalgar Square (No. 15 service), again only a few minutes' walk from the nearest bus stop.
I think this particular Premier Inn must have had a recent refurbishment because as Premier Inns go it was quite outstanding. Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean, the tiling, grouting and sealant in the bathroom looked as fresh as if it had been done yesterday, absolutely pristine. The view was down into a courtyard between buildings and offered no outlook whatsoever, but it was away from the main road and therefor any traffic noise.
Breakfast in the morning was very good and something on offer for most tastes. I would have no hesitation of returning to this Premier Inn whenever we are next in London on a short break, I could have happily stayed here much longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London