Having previously had a good stay at this hotel when visiting London on business I booked again.
I was pleased to get a room at the end of a corridor as requested as I am a light sleeper and lots of people trooping past making a noise is not for me.
The room was really large and comfortable. It was facing the road but being up on a high floor the road noise was not an issue.
The only down side was another inconsiderate guest banging their door shut at 3.30am in the morning which did wake me.
I just had a Continental breakfast in the morning as I am not keen on the hot breakfast in this hotel as it is not cooked to order as in some Premier Inns, and you have to help yourself to cooked breakfast from a hot plate which means you have no idea how long it has been there.
The staff were friendly and helpful and did ask as I checked out if I had a good night. I told them about the person who banged the door in the early hours and they did kindly offer me a refund based on the Good Night Guarantee but I refused this on the basis that it is beyond the control of the hotel when other guests are inconsiderate and let doors slam.
I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London