Stayed here Friday night after travelling down from Glasgow for weekend. Contacted hotel in advance to see if could check in at midday rather than 2pm and hotel had no issue with this, which was excellent as allowed me to get in a quick nap after a 4.30am start to the day.
Location is excellent, Central Line goes right to Towerhill but can also get Northern line to Bank then either walk 15 mins or change to Central at Bank. Close to Shoreditch for nightlife, bars and restaurant and right beside one of main London attractions Tower Of London.
Able to do boat trips from the Pier and lots of bus's around area too. Room was really big and spacious for a double room, bigger than most budget hotels I have stayed in. Spotless clean and was no noise from outside as our room looked out to side of church so was not directly above the street. Great wee pub the Minories just round the corner which is worth visiting for lunch or breakfast. Overall a great stay and would stay here again if back in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London