“Great vibe, good food and nice staff”

Honest Burgers - Kings Cross
Ranked #290 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A burger restaurant inspired by great british produce.
Raanana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great vibe, good food and nice staff”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Loved my experience there, had a really nice burger, came pink like I like it and wasn't too expensive.
Staff was so nice and the atmosphere was great

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“Honestly, Great Burgers!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fresh, quality beef! Fresh, hand-cut rosemary chips! Very reasonably priced! And a good veggie burger too. I've been back more times than I'd care to admit during my time in London.

Skip the pub, where most things in England are frozen.

Bury st edmunds
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Three mini sausages were fab too plus an interesting selection of beers. Staff were lovely. Well worth a visit.

London, United Kingdom
“Doesn't stand out”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

A really nice interior with great local beer options and other nice drinks. Staff were great too. Burgers were good although there is so much competition in london that, for me, it didn't stand out. However that's not to say it's not worth a visit. Chips are a nice change from the average chip. Go! But there are others in london I prefer

Visited May 2014
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Great Burger - Honestly.!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I'm going to try and visit every one of the top burger joints in London over the next couple of years and this is the third I've tried.

Having waited at the bar with a still(?!) ginger beer, they initially put us downstairs on a warm Sunday afternoon but it was a little stark and had no atmosphere (or music) at all so we insisted on a seat back upstairs. It's a funky little place and the music's just at the right level and light streams through the many windows - all good.

I ordered the Tribute Burger, bacon, cheese, burger sauce, mustard and pickles - I loved it. Juicy, good quality beef, devoured in minutes. One criticism - the pickles are too salty for my liking. We also had smoked onion rings and apple coleslaw for sides which were both good except for the onion rings being a little too greasy. The fries were just ok for me though my wife loved 'em.

I won't review my wife's meal, she had the veggie burger - what is the matter with her.?!!