“I had the best night's sleep in awhile”
Review of Kadimah Hotel

Kadimah Hotel
Ranked #244 of 580 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I enjoyed my stay at Kadimah Hotel:

The room was clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable and I slept really soundly.

The shower was very powerful and the bathroom had lovely extras - Dental kits, mouthwash, shower gel etc.

The breakfast was healthy and there was a nice variety of food and friuts on display for travellers.

The receptionist was very helpful too.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 186402Siren

Reviewed 4 April 2011

a solid clean no frills hotel, with buffet breakfast. Very quite, and ideal if you need to stay in the Stamford hill , Stoke- Newington, Hackney area. I believe it is ideal location for Tottenham Hotspur f.c.

great bus service and seven sisters underground is only a eight minute walk.

staff very helpful and Sam the manager very pleasant.
church street nearby has nice Indian restaurants and bars.

Room Tip: 24 hour tea and coffee (free) was nice
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Found this hotel on a web site offering very good rates and booked on the strength of the reviews on this site. Was slightly apprehensive as it was such good value plus it offered free wifi, free parking and continental breakfast. I needn't have worried I found it very good, very clean with en suite facilities. The only extra I could have wished for would have been tea facilities in the rooms although they were available in the dining room. Overall I would thoroughly recommend this little gem.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Kadimah hotel is an interesting option if you are searching an accommodation for visiting London without a big budget. The price was correct and the equipment was good (iron, bathroom, tv, radio...). In the price is included the breakfast (attention: it is a Kocher breakfast, so if you are looking for something more typical with pork... be aware). The space of the bedroom was good (in our case was the room for three adults), all was clean and the temperature was perfect, the shower within the bathroom was great and big, and the service was ok.

The location of the hotel is not near to center London, but it is situated in a good and safe area. It is in zone 3 and with the transport ticket (for buses at day and night, underground and train) you can arrive to Piccadilly in 25 min aprox. In 700 m around from the hotel there are two buses connecting with zone 1, the train stop "South Tottenham" and the underground stop "Seven Sisters". So, in 30 min you are in the center.

Finally, nothing more to say except that I would recommend this hotel to my friends and to all the people who is searching a good price hotel near London.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2011

This small hotel have found in the Internet on responses. Three adults for three days with a breakfast it has turned out optimum for hotels of this class. Has pleasantly surprised also a reality. A breakfast almost house. Assortment on a table - analog of a buffet, but a kosher variant. As a bonus fried to us fried eggs, fritters. In hotel lived it is made international structure. Number pure, is all: the safe, the small refrigerator, the conditioner, the TV, even an ironing table with the iron. wi-fi and the Internet the free. In a bathroom all serviceable, new and pure, the hair dryer, two sets банных accessories and tooth-brushes. Very convenient beds that for us was actual, as strongly were tired to go around the city. Many thanks to the hotel personnel, all time felt care and not the indifferent relation. Next time in London we will take place in the same place.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Nice hotel, good service and clean room. The breakfast buffet was good and included in the price. The staff was helpfull and friendly. Wifi internet free in the room. I arrived late in the night and they give me a code to open the door and come in. good solution. near the bus stop to centre London. easy to find it

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2010

The reception were nasty and annoyed as soon as we arrived. There was no baby bed, when we reserved two. Our rooms were split on two different floors and we had to beg to get that switched. The breakfast was very poor. By the time we arrived there was very little on the table. We noticed that guests were served eggs upon request. When we did so, the waitress, (who is also the receptionist) started to shout at us in front of all hotel guests in the dining room, calling us liars- that we were not honest when we booked as to how many children we had (we clearly said on the phone how many people we will be and what we will need.) It was very humiliating and ruined our morning. Needless to say, we skipped their breakfast the next day. When we were checking out, we asked to speak to the manager. We complained about how we were treated the previous day. He also called us liars. it was unreal! There seems to be some "funny business" happening at this hotel. This ordeal was very disturbing. We will not be staying at Kadimah again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank Euromama49
simche, Manager at Kadimah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2011

The lady booked 2 rooms, a triple and a twin. She turned up with her husband and her 8 kids. My receptionist advised her that she must surely take another room, but the woman was adamant that they do not need another room and instead demanded 2 cribs. Because my receptionist noticed she was very stressed,she decided to turn a blind eye and let them stay in the two rooms.

The next morning the whole family of 10 came for breakfast and started to eat. Only when the woman demanded fried eggs for the whole family, the waitress politely explained to her that as she had only paid for 2 rooms she was really only entitled to 5 breakfasts and not 10. For that she got a torrent of abuse.
When the woman came to complain to me I backed my staff 100%, and then she threatened to write bad reviews all over the internet, I told her she could do what she wants, but in my opinion my staff behaved admirably.