US$280
  • Pool
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$254
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$336
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
The Langham, London(London)
US$576
  • Pool
4,104 results
All reviewscanary wharfeast indiablackwall dlrriver viewfree shuttlecanning townlovely hoteljubilee linespa facilitiesroom serviceminute walklondon city airportbooked this hotelbusiness hoteldeluxe roomwould highly recommend this hotelchecking out
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I booked a room at the Radisson as a surprise for my partner who needed a pick me up. We were traveling by public transport and was wrongly advised by a station attendant to go to Canary Wharf as oppose to Blackwall DLR. We ended up walking over 2 miles before we got to the hotel.

When we arrived I was confused and anxious as I saw blocks of apartment buildings and construction work taking place. However when we finally made our way into the hotel I was blown away. It is very modern and slickly decorated. It had an apartment complex feel as oppose to a hotel.

We were checked in by an amazing member of staff called Mounir. He was pleasant, warm and very knowledgeable. I asked for an upgrade for the room to a junior suite, which he did at a very reasonable rate. I asked about getting to the O2 and the Emirates cable car experience. Not only did Mounir provide me with a lot of information, he also gave me some literature as well. He apologised for not having any rooms with a view of the river, which was understandable due to the late booking.

Our room was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning! It did have a business feel in that there was a desk in the living area , however I can imagine there are a lot of business guests that stay in the area due to its proximity to Canary Wharf (*when you get the DLR and not walk around aimlessly :) The bed and the decor was fabulous. The bathroom was simply gorgeous ( You can tell I was impressed right). The view however was terrible..lol.. it was of offices...but hey ho, you cant have it all.

We decided to use the spa before going to the O2. Sadly it did not maintain the standards set by the hotel. It was very small which is fine. But the smell of pee, rotten apple core and empty plastic cups in the spa area was actually disgusting. There were three showers providing different types of experiences, but they didn't all work. It was so bad we stayed in the spa for less than 20 minutes. The relaxation room was nice, with a gorgeous view but we didnt stay there long. On our way out we told the person in charge of the spa about the smell and rotting food and she was very apologetic. She said she has put something in there to combat the smell. But by then we were too disgusted to go back.

Breakfast was lovely. My boyfriend went down to get something for us to eat in the room. He came back and was told that somebody would be bringing it up instead of him having to lug it up himself.

We were having such a good time we asked to have our check out time extended. Calling reception to request this took an unusually long time. I was on hold for more than 6 or so minutes. I tried calling reception again as I had another question and was left waiting even longer.

On checking out I was actually sad to go! Mounir again checked us out and was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again, hopefully Ill be quick enough to get a view of the river.

I was wondering whether to mark the hotel down due to the terrible experience with the spa,but decided against it. The excellent customer service of Mounir and the amazing room negated the awful spa experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
EmmaJayneAdams, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to read your five star review. Mounir is overwhelmed by the complimentary feedback.

I am sorry to see you found it difficult to find the hotel - we are currently looking at options to make the signage to the hotel a little better however this is a work in progress.

I would also like to further extend my apologies regarding the spa - the spa manager is aware and we are currently in the process taking steps to prevent this from ever happening so hopefully if you do come back, we will be able to 'wow' you with the improvements.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had a 3 night weekend break because of a Sunday night O2 concert. Arrived late on Friday night and were delighted when we pulled up outside - the hotel is in a great spot on the edge of the Thames across from the O2. Inside the hotel, the lobby was very modern, spacious, and impressive. Check-in was quick and effective. The suite was lovely - modern, very comfortable, and with a great bathroom. Late night cocktail in the bar was lovely, although it was clear that they wanted to close. Breakfast was fine, although we have had better breakfast buffets elsewhere. A reasonable walk to the DLR (on a dry sunny day - would have been different on a wet day as the walk is a bit exposed). Car was valet parked and was very quickly retrieved when we needs it. Drive round to the O2 was quick and easy.

Small negatives - no easy alternative to chargeable valet parking; staff couldn't find a pen for us to borrow when we needed to write a greetings card - could only offer pencils; woke up on Monday morning to find a small flood in our bathroom due to a leak through the ceiling.

Overall - we had a great price, for a great hotel in a great location for the O2, and would very happily stay again.

Downside

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your complimentary feedback. i am so pleased you enjoyed your weekend and I hope you enjoyed the concert at the 02 arena you were here for.

I am sorry you felt you were unable to park your own car - we are currently in negotiation to put in a barrier for the car park to allow self parking as well as the valet service. With regards to the pen, I really do apologise about this - such a small thing should be readily available and I have already combatted that by ensuring we are fully stocked.

I do hope you will contact me directly if you are visiting the area again as I would be delighted to ensure you are well looked after on your return trip. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at this 4 star hotel. The service is excellent and we could not fault the room or staff. We did however book the room several months in advance and therefore received 2 nights in a superior room for both of us for £213. I believe it costs more than this for a one night stay normally.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room with a view of O2
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your five star review. Thank you for your comments and I am pleased to see you were impressed with the value of the hotel.

I will pass on your compliments to our staff who will be just as happy to hear that you could not find fault with the service you received. Of course, we are always looking to improve so will continue to work our hardest for our guests.

Hopefully we will see you back at the hotel again in the near future. Please contact me directly via the hotel next time and I will be happy to assist with any special requests or preferences that you may have.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

A modern and very stylish hotel. Impressive foyer with quirky artwork/sculptures. Efficient check-in, reception staff pleasant and helpful.
Room size was functional, it was well equipped and all furnishings and fittings were in excellent, clean condition. Sadly our view was of the run down car park and industrial area to the rear.
More suited to guests arriving by car/taxi as it is is not a particularly pleasant walk from DLR stations and not sign posted and it is unclear which road to walk along. It is frustrating that there is no pedestrian access to the rear of the hotel, through the car park, which would save a long detour round to the front. Proximity to O2 is deceiving - it is not as straightforward as it appears to get across the river by public transport. Given the number of guests attending concerts at O2 I feel the hotel should consider increasing availability of a shuttle service from/to this hotel.
Following the concert it was so relaxing to melt into the comfortable sofas in the lovely bar area. Bar and waiting staff were very pleasant and attentive and we were always served promptly. We had been looking forward to sitting out on the terrace with views across the river, but sadly due to building work this area was boarded up during our stay.
Very busy at breakfast. Staff were pleasant and worked hard but there were not enough of them to ensure tables were cleared and guests attended to promptly. In theory a fair selection of breakfast items on offer but not replenished frequently enough.
Lack of facilities in the immediate surrounding area and unpleasant walk to DLR may deter return visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
EmmaJayneAdams, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your four star review and your compliments regarding the hotel itself.

It is however disappointing to see that you were unimpressed by the location of the hotel for the o2 arena. As you will have noticed when arriving at the hotel and using the facilities we have fabulous views across the river towards the o2 arena and use those to the best advantage. I am sorry you were unable to view this from the restaurant whilst our terrace was being extended however this is due to open tomorrow so we are all really excited about that facility becoming available again.

In regards to the journey to the o2 arena, we do offer a river cruise package on our website which includes accommodation in one of our deluxe rooms or a suite with breakfast and the journey to and from the o2 using the Thames Clipper service. I am sorry you were unable to book that however I would highly recommend it for next time.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you be returning to the o2 in the future as I would be delighted to make all arrangements necessary to ensure everything is as easy as possible for you whilst you are with us.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

great location near the O2. booked 2 family suites for 1 night. staff really helpful great customer service in reception. easy checkin cars parked for you only £12 per night. family suite great size wuth fantastic bathroom. restaurant food really good eat dinner and breakfast. staying at radisson vanderbilt south kensingtin next sunday hope it is as good! thank you from the Ladd family!

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your five star review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and do hope you have a lovely time at our sister hotel, the Vanderbilt, in Kensington.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in future if you are returning to the area as we would be delighted to host your family trip once again.