US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
4,104 results
All reviewscanary wharfeast indiablackwall dlrriver viewfree shuttlecanning townlovely hoteljubilee linespa facilitiesroom serviceminute walklondon city airportbooked this hotelbusiness hoteldeluxe roomwould highly recommend this hotelchecking out
Reviewed 21 October 2013

As a surprise for my partner, I booked tickets to see John Mayer at the o2 and a room at the Radisson; mainly for it's proximity to the arena. However whilst John Mayer was outstanding, it was the hotel that made the trip!! I cannot express how fantastic and welcoming the staff were throughout the entire stay. Customer service at it's very best!

As soon as we walked into the hotel, we were amazed by the overall look and style of the hotel. Upon checking in, we were immediately upgraded to a Riverside View room, directly opposite the o2; the perfect final clue to the surprise John Mayer tickets. The room was stunning, clean, spacious with such an amazing view. The restaurant served reasonably priced, gorgeous food and a wide range of drinks at the bar.

I couldn't recommend this hotel enough. Staying here was such a fantastic treat and worth every single penny.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel. Im so pleased that you had such a great stay with us and a fantastic time at the John Mayer concert!

I am so thrilled that it was your stay with us that made your trip for you and I hope your partner enjoyed the surprise. I am so pleased that our staff welcomed you so well and were consistantly welcoming through out your stay.

Im glad that your were impressed by the overall look and style of the hotel and that you were very pleased with your upgrade. I am delighted that you enjoyed and found the food in our restaurant to be gorgeous, I will pass your kind comments on to our Head Chef.

Thank you so much for recommending the hotel, if you are planning any trips to the area in the future and need any help with reservations or any special requests please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help you.

Many thanks again,

Emma Adams

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here last night after seeing micky Flanagan at the O2 for my boyfriends late birthday present. We arrived at about 1pm (two hours before we could check in) and our room was ready and it was fantastic. Our view wasn't so good but the spacious clean room and excellent bathroom made up for it. We had red petals and swans made of the towels when we arrived together with a little birthday cake, robes and slippers and sky sports in our room. Really nice touch. The staff at reception couldn't be more helpful with quick and efficient valet parking and explained to us how to get to the O2 offering to book us a taxi or give us a map to show us where the tube station was. The nearest tube station is in canary wharf which is about 10 mins walk away. We are already planning our next stay here. Good location, attentive staff the only thing that could have made it better would be a view of the O2 from our room.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel.

We were thrilled that you chose to enjoy your boyfriend’s birthday at our hotel and I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience on such a special occasion.

Our whole team prides themselves in ensuring that all of our guests are looked after and cared for from the minute that they enter the hotel. It is always great to see that this has been recognised by our guests and the team are thrilled by your comments regarding their service. Also, I am happy to hear that our hard working Housekeeping team efforts were welcomed and appreciated.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed with friends, as going to the O2 & it was very good. Very clean, bathrooms lovely, beds very comfortable & so very quiet. Bedrooms very well equipped & lots of room. Staff very polite & friendly.
Breakfast very good everything from continental to full English & more.
We just had a very short but sweet stay. Would go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel London.
I was extremely pleased to hear that you found our rooms very specious, our beds very comfortable and bathrooms clean and lovely. Thank you also for your kind comments with regards to our breakfast I will pass them on to our Head Chef.

I am delighted to hear that you will be staying with us again soon. If you have any special requests for this stay or need any help with any future reservations please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We had a show at the O2 and a room at this hotel booked for us as a wedding present. How lucky were we!! The hotel is perfectly placed for the O2 and surrounding area. The hotel was great from start to finish from the valet parking when we arrived, the comfy well maintained room with all mod cons, the free sweetie cart in the foyer, the bacon sandwich we could get in the bar after the show at 12.30am to the amazing breakfast delivered to our room the next morning. The staff could not have been more helpful and there was plenty of them working at all times. We honestly can't find fault with anything!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you fantastic review and Congratulation on you wedding! It gives me great satisfaction to know that you enjoyed your stay here at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel.

I am very pleased that you found your room comfy and well maintained. The free sweetie cart in the foyer last weekend indeed provided a sweet memories for both young and old and I am delighted that you liked it.

I do hope I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact me if we can be of assistance.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

stayed a nice weekend in London, before seeing Jesus Christ Superstar musical. very nice location (DLR-close to City airport); nice hotel and bathroom, and extremely lovely dinner in the room!! can suggest this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review regarding your recent stay with us here at the New Providence Wharf hotel. I am so glad you had such a great stay with us and I hope you had a fantastic time watching the Jesus Christ Superstar musical.

I am so pleased that the location of the hotel was convenient for your visit and that you enjoyed your time here. I hope you had a fantastic time in London and I do hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

If you need any help with future reservations or any special requests please contact me via the hotel and I will be more than happy to help you.

Many thanks,