“TOTALLY OUTSTANDING ABOVE THE REST!”

Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
Ranked #88 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Northampton, United Kingdom
“TOTALLY OUTSTANDING ABOVE THE REST!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Stayed here again for our 3rd time! What can I say it's as amazing as ever!
Also this time they had the new all glass area finished in the restaurant! I cannot express how amazing it was to have breakfast in a all glass room over looking the river with a view of the O2 just purely beautiful! Thank you again to all your very attentive and helpful staff and look forward to coming back again!

• Stayed December 2013
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. It is always a pleasure to receive such great comments especially from returning guests. I am delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy our extended and renovated terrace with amazing views over the river.

I look forward to sharing your kind words with the team, and welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards
Guest Service Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (544)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Attleborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

First time here and hopefully not the last!
Found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful whether on reception or the cleaner.
We had breakfastm which was lovely. Such a great choice and as much as you could eat for £12.50 which considering where you are is very good i think.we chose to sit in the less formal part of the restuarant with the view of the river and the 02, nice!.
The room was spotless and had haidryer, iron, trouser press and much more.
Bathroom was great, had bath and a lovely walk in shower.
Considering the location of this hotel it was quiet and relaxing.
Loved it and would go again without a second thought.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful feedback. Thank you also for your kind words regarding the fantastic service that you experienced throughout your stay, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. Our whole team prides themselves in ensuring that all of our guests are looked after and feel relaxed. It is always a lovely to see that this has been recognised by our guests. I am also delighted that you enjoyed our lovely breakfast and that you took advantage of our special weekend offer of £12.50.
It was our pleasure having you stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards
Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very impressive hotel. To reach by rail take any tube to any D.L.R station and make your way to Blackwall then cross the road and walk through the underpass and you're pretty much there. Staff were lovely and freindly and let us check out 2 hours late the next morning at no extra cost due to a change in our circumstances. 100% great service and the room was excellent, clean and big with a great walk-in shower. Would use again...

Room Tip: ask for a room looking out across the water if possible
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Hotel and for taking the time to write about your visit.
I am extremely pleased to hear that you found our rooms excellent, big and clean. I am also happy to know that you liked our rain-shower. Additionally thank you for your lovely comments with regards to our staff I will pass them on to our team
I truly appreciate you nice feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Far out of the way - but ideal for my trip to the O2. Brand new hotel feel - very limited and expensive parking though.
Very spacious room and all new interiors are excellent. Service was fantastic from reception, maintenance through to leaving.

Well worth a stay if is in your location plans.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your room and the service. However, I am disappointed to hear that you found the car park charges to be expensive. Due to our location our car park spaces are limited therefore we can provide around 80 car spaces for our hotel guests. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
It would be a pleasure to meet you in person in the future, and I hope you will visit us again. In this respect, you are very welcome to contact me directly to make the arrangements for you or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kent
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Just spent Saturday night at this hotel after attending O2 to celebrate my friends 40th . I emailed in advance to ask if hotel could help to make my friends stay special and thanks to Emma and all the great staff they did. Hotel is clean contemporary and in a beautiful position for enjoying the city without being in the hustle bustle .

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian NPW Hotel.
I was pleased that you appreciated the level of service delivered by our team and that you were able to make the most of our location. It will be my pleasure to share your kind feedback with the team here. Emma is particularly happy with your fantastic comments. Indeed, the hotel is in a quiet location but still very convenient for Central London and local attractions such as the O2 arena.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.
Portishead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed here on Friday 13th December, 2 adults and 2 teenagers. Having stayed here earlier this year, we choose to return due to the excellent service, friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble. Great location for 02 concerts. Would stay here again and highly recommend it. It was also my daughters birthday and was surprised on entering our room with a chocolate cake, card and balloons. Great service in the bar and finally a really good breakfast too.

Room Tip: Suites are large ideal for familes
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your daughter’s birthday celebration here at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the experience including the complimentary treat in your room and a chocolate cake. It will be my pleasure to share your kind feedback with the team here and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back at some time in the future.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

This historical building was fabulous! I loved the bathtubs and it was so convenient to the tube in kensington. Will definitely stay here again! Thanks Radisson! The staff was very helpful with directions and questions we had! The elevator was small but added to the historical charm. I didn't want to leave!

Stayed February 2013