Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
Ranked #146 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Lovely hotel room breakfast was lovely, evening meal very nice views across to the 02. Easy access to London via bus or tube. Staff we're very helpful and we're able to answer all queries that we had. The only fault was that nobody had heard of the hotel, so accessing the tube from Victoria bus station was interesting.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel. I am very happy you enjoyed your experience. Our sincere thanks to you for your kind words regarding the hotel facilities and the service received by the team and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your comments to my colleagues.
I hope you will be returning to London again soon so that I may have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with any future booking.

Guest Service Team Leader

Write a ReviewReviews (3,928)

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed here last night with husband and young daughter prior to going to the O2 for a show on Saturday. We found it easily, just a short walk from the DLR. Staff were all helpful and friendly especially in the restaurant. Food was delicious. Room was spacious and comfortable. Restaurant has a great view of the O2 across the water. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am glad that you were happy with your stay with us. I am also delighted that you found our rooms to be specious and comfortable. Thank you also for your comments about our restaurant. I hope when you stay with us next time you will have an opportunity to visit our fantastic East River Spa where you can indulge yourself with one of our spa treatments.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on future occasions and please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Great Modern Fresh Hotel ideal for O2 Arena.
Customer Service and quality of rooms excellent.
Superb breakfast especially the sausages.
We had a suite made up into a family room.
Huge bathroom.
Staff very attentive.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting review of your stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel. I am extremely pleased to hear that you found quality of our rooms and our staff to be excellent. Thank you also for your lovely comments with regards to our breakfast I will pass them on to our Head Chef.
Thank you again for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, and I very much hope to meet you in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Fantastic stay to see Taylor Swift at the O2! Excellent hotel, very modern. The rooms were spotlessly clean and very we'll equipped. The restaurant and bar were excellent, with good service. Staff at the hotel were very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel, and I will be returning soon!

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for you fantastic review. It is great to hear how clean and well equipped you found your room. Our Head Housekeeper will be delighted to hear that. We are also very happy to learn that the restaurant and the bar were excellent with good service and I will pass on your kind words to the team.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I had a weekend break here with my mum and sister, and from the moment we stepped through the door the staff could not have been more attentive and helpful. Rooms were gorgeous with really comfy beds and luxurious bathrooms. We ate in the hotel first evening, food lovely, and so nice looking out over the water to the 02 and all the lights. Wonderful breakfast both mornings and so relaxing on the Sunday with free newspaper to enjoy with breakfast. Would highly recommend this lovely hotel. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your recent stay with us.
It is great to read you found our staff to be attentive and helpful and we thank you for sharing these very kind comments with us. The whole team at the hotel is proud and delighted to read your fantastic words in recognition of service you have received. Also, Head Chef will be delighted to hear that you liked our dinner and breakfast. Additionally, I am very happy to hear your appreciation for our complimentary newspaper.
Thank you again for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian Ne Providence Wharf Hotel, and I very much hope to meet you in the future.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I stayed one night to celebrate my birthday, they very kindly upgraded us and our room was beautiful, river view and large bathroom, they even provided a birthday cake, a lovely gesture. All the staff were very professional and friendly would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.
I am very pleased that you chose to enjoy your husband’s birthday at our hotel and I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience. Also, I was happy to read all the little touches we provide were a success and that the service you received from my team was so well received.
It is great to read you found our staff professional and friendly and we thank you for sharing these kind comments with us. All of our staff shares a great passion for excellent customer service and it is so rewarding when this is reflected in our guests satisfaction.
We hope you will have the chance to return to us again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Although staying for a 2 day course on site and receiving staff rates, everything was fab. Great room, quiet, a bit too hot first night until I got the air con right, comfy bed, huge bathroom and love the wet room effect. Food excellant, people friendly, nice to get a complimentary bottle of water. Would pay to stay for leisure.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CazzaJane

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay with us.
I am extremely pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be fabulous. I am also pleased to hear that you found your room to be quiet, with huge bathroom and lovely wet room effect. It will be my pleasure to share your kind feedback with the team here and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back at some time in the future.

Best Wishes