“Will definitely be going back!!!”

Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
Ranked #87 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Will definitely be going back!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Booked last minute for an event in the 02 and it was the best depiction we made. When we arrived we were greeted by Emma Adams on reception. Absolutely brilliant woman. She had us in stitches. She made us feel very comfortable. She told us of certain places to go and how to get to the 02 seeing as we hadn't been there before. Our room was gorgeous. Very clean. We had a fantastic time in London and the hotel staff made it so much easier as London can be a nightmare on times. We are already arranging another night there and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to any event in the 02

Stayed May 2014
rad_ed_npw, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments about your recent stayt.

I am delighted you are already looking at booking another stay and Emma is thrilled you were pleased with the service. We're so proud as a hotel to have people like Emma working for us with such loyatly and genuine passion for making people happy.

If you would like any help with bookings in future or any special requests, please feel free to contact me directly. We can't wait foer you to return.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (543)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to celebrate our 7 year anniversary, which coincided with a band we love playing the O2. Upon arrival the staff were fantastic; we were given a beautiful room with a view over the river, which was spotless. We ate in the restaurant and the food was lovely and reasonably priced. The hotel arranged our cab to the O2 as well! We've been here a few times and the welcome is never below expectations. I'd highly recommend this hotel :)

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014

Happy Anniversary!

We look forward to your next visit and please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with your future bookings.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Overall this hotel is a great place to stay if you are going to the O2. After the show you can be tucked up in a comfy bed within about 30 minutes!

I arrived in the late afternoon and parked my car in the spaces outside the hotel. Checking in was a bit of a frosty and lengthy experience. The details of my booking showed no breakfast included but my confirmation print out clearly stated that it was part of my rate. The receptionist finally agreed.

I had made a last minute booking via the hotel website and bagged a deal for a suite. The room was a great choice with a huge bathroom and separate sitting area, as well as a partial view of the O2.

A comfortable sleep after the show set me up for a good day. I was a bit surprised to see a note on my car the next day. Apparently you can't park - the hotel has valet only parking at a steep price. When it came to checking out it took nearly 20 minutes to get the car to the front door.

Breakfast was buffet style with a surprisingly good selection of hot items.

Overall well worth staying for the 02 and business in London.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf for your recent stay in London. I am delighted that you liked our one bedroom suites and breakfast served in our restaurant. We thank you for sharing these very kind comments with us. However I am very sorry to hear about your problems with check in. I have personally spoken to our Front Office Manager who has is currently looking into this issue. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
With regards to the car park we have valet car park and every car has to be registered with us. I am sorry that that policy has not been explained to you on arrival.

Thank you again for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. If you are planning any trips to the local area in the near future and would like to return to the hotel please contact me via the hotel and I will personally make sure you are well looked after and that all your requests are met.

Duesseldorf
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was there for the first time and expected the usual Canary Wharf hotel factory. As I entered the hotel room I was completely overwhelmed: w-o-w, w-o-w, w-o-w. I had room 628, with a gorgeous view over the river Thames, the Millenium Dome is all lit up at night, what a view; you stand by the window and your jaw drops.
The bed was perfect, the selction of pillows was perfect, the bathroom a dream, and - untypical for a Canary Wharf business hotel - the staff was actually really friendly and made me feel welcome.
Summary: Guys, you got it all right, my stay was perfect. I'll be back.

Room Tip: get a Thames view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Daniel B
rad_ed_npw, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic experience at the New Providence Wharf hotel. Our customers are paramount to us and I am heartened by your kind comments regarding the staff and service you received at the hotel. I am also pleased you decided to treat yourselves and book one of our wonderful River View Deluxe Bedrooms. We think these are perfect for anyone looking to make their stay that extra bit special.

I hope you will be returning to London again soon so that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with any future booking.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped for 3 nights whilst in London for a huge company global rally at the O2-the location was perfect, the staff we friendly, it was a modern, contemporary venue and we enjoyed the breakfasts and evening meal we had there! Thanks Radisson Blu!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
rad_ed_npw, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your five star review.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your three day stay whilst at the o2 arena. I'm pleased that you were happy with the location of the hotel to get to the o2 arena. Whilst we are across the river, there are so many options to get across in just above fifteen minutes.

If you are visiting again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel as I would be happy to look after you for a second visit.

Swadlincote, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We returned to Radisson Blu at Canary Wharf after an incident with our car last time we stayed. We were greeted at reception by a young lady who has confident, professional and witty - a rare mix. We were fortunate enough to get an upgrade to a junior suit. Suit was great, bathroom huge. Only issue was a totally boggling light system.
Couple of rounds of drinks at the bar were extortionate. Watch out tip is put on the bill before you sign for it, and then it ask if you want to give a tip - however service is great.
Breakfast was as good as any hotel these days, though we did have to ask for orange juice to be refilled, beans replenished and they had run out of croissants - service was very good.
Great candy cart. So many good things and Emma was great, in the morning she gave us directions, maps, water etc. Would have been a 5 star if not for the extortionate prices at the bar the and hidden service charge and the breakfast had all been there. 5 stars for Emma, 4 for the hotel

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PontoonandDock
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your four star review. I am so pleased you chose to come back to the hotel to give us a second chance, and am even more delighted that both Emma and the rest of the staff treated you well whilst you visited. Hopefully we will now see you many more times at the hotel in future.

I am sorry to hear you felt the prices in the bar were too expensive, I have passed this to our senior management team for their review. I will also be speaking to our Food & Beverage Manager to ensure all the staff make clear the optional service charge added to your bill.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Room - Clean and tidy. A bit too close to the apartment opposite, have to draw the curtains but then it a bit dark without ceiling light.

Shuttle services to canary wharf office is ver convenient.

Food is nice and staff is helpful.

Seems the door key will reset?! I have to go to the reception on a daily bias to reactivate the car. Felt very annoying after a long day.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your complimentary feedback following your recent stay at the New Providence Wharf. I am so pleased you found our shuttle on weekday mornings to be useful for your short visit.

I am however sorry to hear you felt the view from your room was unsatisfactory - for your information we do have blackout on the outer windows so the apartments cannot view your bedroom. We also have some lovely rooms overlooking the river which are not at all overlooked - I would certainly recommend having a look at some of the photos on our website and from previous guests posting on tripadvisor.

I would also appreciate if you could contact me directly regarding the problem with your doorkey as I would like to have our maintenance team check this lock if possible. I do hope to hear from you. Please do let me know if you have any future plans in the area as we would be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel.