Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
4,021 results
All reviewscanary wharfeast indiablackwall dlrfree shuttleriver viewcanning townlovely hoteljubilee linespa facilitiesroom serviceminute walklondon city airportbooked this hotelbusiness hoteldeluxe roomwould highly recommend this hotelfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed here for 1 night with my husband and two children as we were going to a concert at the O2. I booked a family room and when we arrived we were given a suite of two bedrooms and an absolutely amazing bathroom. The rooms have a very luxurious feel to them, with all mod cons provided even down to our own Nespresso coffee machine and bathroom TV. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be back again in the further.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
rad_ed_npw, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review - I am so pleased you felt you and your family felt well accommodated in our one bedroom suites. As you say, we do provide those little extras in the larger rooms to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible so I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can help with any future reservations as we would be delighted to welcome you all back very soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We booked tickets to see Ant & Dec for a 2pm show at the 02. The car parking at the 02 was £30.00 for 6 hrs !!!!! horrific but we forgot to pre book.Wont make that mistake again.
The sat nav told us we were 10 mins away and after an uneventful journey through the Blackwell tunnel we were impressed to arrive at our hotel for the night.
We did not realize it was valet parking so that was a pleasant surprise.
My husband oblivious to what i had booked said " soo you do love me " as we walked in.
The reception area is impressive we noted a wedding reception was taking place....
Alex a trainee booked us in and when there was a problem with hubbies card (he had blocked his pin) She asked us to take a seat and she would ask someone how we could overcome the problem. She came over after a short wait offered us glasses of water and said she would not be long. She came back and said she had been told to comp our car park £12.00.
Which pleased us after the 02 rip off.
We headed off to our room a deluxe room with river view.

To say we were impressed is an understatement ... Massive bathroom walk in shower huge free standing bath, bidet and huge sink. A trolley with products to use big fluffy towels dressing gowns & slippers.
Bose music system fab TV coffeee tea etc(no biscuits )

Huge bed and fab view of the 02.

The bath had been my main reason to book ..... three baths and a shower on a one night stay shows how much i looovvveeeeddd it .
The shower was a bit of a let down it obviously had a drainage issue covered in shampoo and ankle deep in water i noticed it was escaping onto the floor. Hence the return to the bath to rinse off :)
The evening meal with a river view was delicious good food not messed about with. I had the goats cheese and onion tart with new potatoes and salad.. hubby the burger with a starter of warm breads.
Service was not quick but it didn't need to be.

Check out was easy .... easier had we actually made plans for our day ... We were told we could leave our car (fab) and cases and come back later. OR take our bags and drop them at another Radisson hotel in central London. Good if you are car less and do not want to drag your bag with you. On mentioning the issue with the shower the receptionist removed the tip we had added to our evening meal.
After some faffing we opted to drive into central London and try and park. I have bad feet so the idea of trains and tubes and lots of walking did not appeal.
We found a spot on the embankment almost opposite the wheel and parked for free. ;)
We had a wonderful two days ..... made all the more special by the wonderful nights sleep at this 4 * hotel . I hope to go back ..

Room Tip: book a room with a river view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of your recent trip to the the o2 arena and to stay with us.

Alex is so delighted to have received such good comments from you despite the wait you had for your check in. I am glad you felt she dealt with issue satisfactorily even though she couldn't solve the issue by herself. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to hear you had problems with the shower but again am glad you were happy with the resolution at departure. Please do feel free to contact myself or any of the front desk team prior to a future visit in order for us to help with any arrangements we can help with to make your next London trip a little easier. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Booked here at short notice. The Concierge who welcomed me was fabulous ensuring I had everything I needed and could not help me enough. Was really impressed and would definitely stay here again. The hotel is a little awkward to get to from the train station, but well worth the walk.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the New Providence Wharf Hotel.

I am delighted you were welcomed and helped during your stay by the concierge team available during your time with us. Whilst we are a five minute walk from the nearest station, we do feel that the location offers great links to central London and beyond so please do feel free to let us know if we can help with any future trips you have to the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Superb hotel with exceptional service from the staff. Made to feel welcome by everyone that we spoke to. Room very comfortable with large bathroom containing bath and double size shower. Breakfast very good. Easy walking distance to Canary wharf for shopping and restaurants. Short walk to DLR rail station and a few stops from here to the Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford shopping mall.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen C

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased you felt comfortable and welcomed during your stay with us - we are so proud to be able to offer the friendly but professional service our guests require and want from us. This is a credit to how hard the staff at the hotel work, they are a credit to the hotel.

I am happy you were impressed with the location of the hotel and hopefully you will contact me directly if you are in the area in future again. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Had a couple of days in London , mixing business with some family time , the hotel and staff were fantastic and very friendly , the room was clean and spacious ,the bar and lounge had lovely views over the Thames to the O2 building , staff couldn't have been any better or helpful , even down to the valet parking where we had left one item we needed by mistake in the car , they bought back again without the slightest fuss . Location wise great for the DLR railway to take you into London , we even got bozzer bikes from a near station and cycled down to Masthaven pier , where we left the bikes and got the clipper into London . Well done and thank you

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Luke E

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review and for staying at the New Providence Wharf Hotel for your business/leisure trip.

I am pleased that you felt both you and your family were well looked after during your stay and I do hope you will decide to come back and visit us again in the near future.

If you would like any help with any reservations or have any special requests for your family staying, please do let me as I would be delighted to help.