“Fantastic”

Ranked #10 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have been to many, many luxury hotels in Asia, Europe, North America and Afrika. This is one of my absolute favorite. The hotel has a perfect size, extremly serviceminded staff, the hotel i beautifully decorated, the location is perfect AND they even have a pool, 1 minute fr.o.m. Picadilly Cirkus.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I have never stayed over night here but since I discovered the cocktail lounge this place is always a must when I'm visiting. The staff can make you ANY concoction you want. On my first ever visit the barman asked me "what do you fancy? I can make you anything", I said "hmm watermelon". I was then given sex in tall glass.

The toilets are amazing. This sounds sad but I have honestly never seen anything like it. I felt like I should of been taking my shoes off when I walked in them.

Amazing staff, great service great cocktails.

• Stayed November 2013
Boston
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The location by Trafalgar Square couldn't be beat for convenience. Our room was spacious and comfortable - almost too comfortable! We didn't hear any street noise or noise from within the hotel and overslept on our first day! The staff was helpful and we found the food in the restaurant to be very good. This will be our go-to hotel in the future!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a great experience with the Haymarket Hotel. We arrived from US on a 7hr flight at about 7:30am the hotel were aware of our flight and had a room available for early check in as soon as we arrived which was such a relief to have a place to rest after such a long flight. The location is great for exploring city of London.
The service was very good, with staff being very helpful in giving us some good suggestions on places to visit, eat, etc.
We will return to this hotel for sure!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa M
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We planned a fabulous week in London for my son's 16th birthday and the Haymarket Hotel, our hotel of choice, definitely delivered. We love the ambience, we are so appreciative of the team and the entire experience is so London-perfect. Everything from surprising my son with his birthday cake to organizing cars and trips to Bath, Windsor and Stonehenge, was managed meticulously. Having that level of attentiveness matters and The Haymarket delivers. So much, that I had to stop in during a quick day layover before an onward flight to say hello and enjoy it even for but a few hours.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Carmen B
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I think I may have set a record for staying at this hotel when it first opened. It was lovely returning to London to find my partner had booked us here. It was under his name, so I was interested to see if our experience differed as a non frequent guest. And happy to say it was just as fantastic as I remembered and the level of customer service is impeccable.

The rooms are spacious and our room had the separate shower stall and seating area in the bedroom. The decor is still beautiful and we enjoyed relaxing in the bar and had breakfast in our room.

I will be returning to London again late April, and can't wait to stay here again.

O Messner.

Room Tip: I prefer the junior suites for the separate shower.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here for a few nights and I was amazed by the beauty of the place. The interior design, furnishings and decor are all beautiful. My room was neat, big enough and looked perfect. All the staff was nice and friendly and was always there to help me. I had a very pleasant stay here and I will be back again for sure. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business