“Hello again, Haymarket!”
Review of Haymarket Hotel

Haymarket Hotel
Ranked #9 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We had the pleasure of returning to the Haymarket in October, having stayed at the property a couple of years ago. I can say without hesitation, the hotel has not lost one ounce of its luster in our experience. Everything, from the excellent service at the front desk, to the spectacular, large accommodations, to the meals in Brumus…is as fabulous or better than remembered. Kit Kemp's interior design is a joyful pleasure to experience in person. Kit, you have HUGE fans here!
The location is fantastic for walking to the many sites of London. So central near the Thames, and within an easy stroll of many restaurants, shops, and the elegant surroundings that is always a pleasure when we visit the city. I was torn between choosing the Haymarket and the Soho (where we have also stayed before) this visit….and though extremely happy with our choice, maybe next trip we'll choose the Soho…just to further enjoy the playful, fun, relaxed atmosphere that only Kit Kemp can accomplish! A modern and hip experience in 21st century London!

Room Tip: If you can upgrade above the minimum accommodations, don't hesitate. The additional space will...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelrLosAngeles

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have been to many, many luxury hotels in Asia, Europe, North America and Afrika. This is one of my absolute favorite. The hotel has a perfect size, extremly serviceminded staff, the hotel i beautifully decorated, the location is perfect AND they even have a pool, 1 minute fr.o.m. Picadilly Cirkus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I have never stayed over night here but since I discovered the cocktail lounge this place is always a must when I'm visiting. The staff can make you ANY concoction you want. On my first ever visit the barman asked me "what do you fancy? I can make you anything", I said "hmm watermelon". I was then given sex in tall glass.

The toilets are amazing. This sounds sad but I have honestly never seen anything like it. I felt like I should of been taking my shoes off when I walked in them.

Amazing staff, great service great cocktails.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The location by Trafalgar Square couldn't be beat for convenience. Our room was spacious and comfortable - almost too comfortable! We didn't hear any street noise or noise from within the hotel and overslept on our first day! The staff was helpful and we found the food in the restaurant to be very good. This will be our go-to hotel in the future!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a great experience with the Haymarket Hotel. We arrived from US on a 7hr flight at about 7:30am the hotel were aware of our flight and had a room available for early check in as soon as we arrived which was such a relief to have a place to rest after such a long flight. The location is great for exploring city of London.
The service was very good, with staff being very helpful in giving us some good suggestions on places to visit, eat, etc.
We will return to this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We planned a fabulous week in London for my son's 16th birthday and the Haymarket Hotel, our hotel of choice, definitely delivered. We love the ambience, we are so appreciative of the team and the entire experience is so London-perfect. Everything from surprising my son with his birthday cake to organizing cars and trips to Bath, Windsor and Stonehenge, was managed meticulously. Having that level of attentiveness matters and The Haymarket delivers. So much, that I had to stop in during a quick day layover before an onward flight to say hello and enjoy it even for but a few hours.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmen B
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I think I may have set a record for staying at this hotel when it first opened. It was lovely returning to London to find my partner had booked us here. It was under his name, so I was interested to see if our experience differed as a non frequent guest. And happy to say it was just as fantastic as I remembered and the level of customer service is impeccable.

The rooms are spacious and our room had the separate shower stall and seating area in the bedroom. The decor is still beautiful and we enjoyed relaxing in the bar and had breakfast in our room.

I will be returning to London again late April, and can't wait to stay here again.

O Messner.

Room Tip: I prefer the junior suites for the separate shower.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple