US$253
US$126
US$340
US$177
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$230
US$223
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$659
US$498
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfirmdale hotelskit kempbrumus restaurantfirmdale groupher majesty's theatrehonesty barhonor barluxury junior suitephantom of the operaindoor poolham yardpillow spraynational gallerywest endthe theater districthuge bathroomquiet side street
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stayed at the Haymarket on a four day stopover on our way to South Africa. We couldn't have made a better choice!! We were traveling with another couple and all of us were incredibly pleased with our stay at the Haymarket. The rooms were beautiful, the staff were always available and extremely helpful/accommodating. The food in the restaurant was excellent, including the delicious breakfast choices and the small plates with drinks. The location was great as we were able to walk to many sights, as well as be very close to the underground. I recommend this hotel totally, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor and our room was beautiful!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

What a lovely review! Thank you. I am delighted you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us. it was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again.

warmest regards from Sharon and all the Team.
Haymarket Hotel

Reviewed 16 September 2017

After getting through Heathrow and a car waiting for us we were taken to The Haymarket Hotel upon arrival we were greeted with such warmth. After our check in we were taken to our room which had a walk in shower that in it's self was a god send as it is hard to find a hotel with a separate shower.

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Haymarket Hotel in the future.

warmest regards
Sharon
Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I reserved two nights at the Haymarket hotel. The property was lovely, however, I found the rooms to be quite noisy. I could hear conversations happening in the next room as the rooms where I was staying are very close together. The hotel staff were very courteous and friendly. Overall my stay was fine but I think there are other places I would prefer to stay in the future.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your valuable feedback. I am so pleased you found the hotel lovely and the staff courteous and friendly. I would like however to discuss your comments further so if you would be kind enough to contact me directly I would greatly appreciate it. We would very much like to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Haymarket Hotel.

I look forward to hearing from you.
warmest regards
Sharon
Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Comfortable and cute. The Bar had great food. Amazing cocktail with sorbet. The Breakfast at restaurant was good. All in all nice hotel but lacked the special something. I feel bad saying that as it was nice but not unique. Also, You'd expect the pool to be heated - it was really cold. Lots of steps and up and downs to get to the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Erika K
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed our amazing cocktails and breakfast in our restaurant. Our swimming pool is truly a unique feature at Haymarket which our guests usually love and it is kept at a constant 28 degrees.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Haymarket.
Best wishes from Sharon and all the team

Sharon Pinchbeck

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I stayed in a Jnr suite for 2 nites.
The atmosphere of the hotel is amazing contemporary chic. The public areas are immaculate. The pool is lovely in comparison of other indoor pools I have been to. The gym is adequate with all good equipment.
Staff - excellent and friendly
Breakfast - excellent with a good choice
Hotel restaurant - above average
Stunning interior design - my room was of very good size. Bathroom large and separate bath/shower.
Definately a thumbs up for this place - if you are looking for "boutique" this is the place.
Only point that I can suggest they follow up on is the turn down service and the "tidying" up of the guests personal items in the bathroom/bedroom ie: arranging my face creams etc and hanging up or folding a pair of jeans I had ..... but it was minor.

Room Tip: junior suite. Room 114 is TOP
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving us your valuable feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and very much hope to welcome you back again on another occasion.

Best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck