All reviewsfirmdale hotelskit kempbrumus restaurantfirmdale grouphonesty barher majesty's theatrehonor barluxury junior suitephantom of the operaindoor poolham yardpillow spraynational gallerywest endquiet side streethuge bathroomafternoon tea
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

With my partner went here for only one night and was even if short a such fantastic experience!
We been accomodated in a superior room with balcony with city view..the room was gourges with very fine forniture remanding african colours,a maxi tv in front our big and very confortable bed!
But what impressed us so mush was the superb bathroom with both shower and big bath with waterproof tv included.
Lovely small garden with tables and chairs at our first floor for the smoking people.
Rich and tasty breakfast served at the table from very polite and gentle waiter staff!
All the people at the reception very lovely and helpfull as well,we loved the italian girl so much!
So i can say great accomodation and amazing customers service!!

Stayed: November 2017
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I am delighted you and your partner enjoyed your stay. I have passed your comments to all the team here and in particular our very lovely and helpful reception team.

We very much hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best wishes,

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This was our second stay at this terrific hotel. We loved it in 2014 and am please to say this time was just as wonderful. First of all, the staff are really friendly and warm to all guests. The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and welcoming after a busy day enjoying the city. You can't ask for a better location; right around the corner from Trafalgar Square and its museums, close to all the theaters, Covent Garden. It's truly in the central part of London. A plus. Thank you to the great staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harry2018
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

What lovely comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we very much hope to see you again.
best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

London was the last stop of a 4 week journey through the UK, where we indulged in some really fantastic hotel stays. All of those hotels got 5 stars on my reviews, including this one. However, of all those hotels that garnered such high praise during our trip, the Haymarket was the one that we both consider the most special and the most impressive. If I could rate it an extra star for that extra special "something", I would! The room was pure perfection. Lovely traditional décor, modern electrical, TV cable, safe, mini-fridge, etc. amazing walk-in closet, huge comfortable bed, and by far, one of the best bathrooms I've seen. The service was outstanding, with the concierge team helping us out every day with all sorts of details, including dinner reservations and maps. I really can't say enough about this place. It's a splurge, of course. The rates are higher than you would get elsewhere. But it's worth it. Every detail is fantastic. By the way, one of the best hotel POOLS I've seen lately, which was a big surprise, I'm not used to such a massive and beautiful pool being available in a downtown metropolitan hotel! So make sure to bring your swimsuit (not something I thought I'd be saying about London). Also, if you are here to tour around, you really can't find a better centralized location. Being close enough to Picadilly Circus to people watch in the evening, but then jaunt back to the quiet of the room in a matter of minutes was priceless. And it's only a couple minutes to get to Trafalgar Square. We were able to walk to everything we wanted to see. I really can't say enough about this place, it was worth EVERY penny.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikalako
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Wow - 6 Stars! That is fantastic and thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and the special mention for our super concierge team. I am so pleased you had time to explore the area and also to enjoy our fantastic pool.
I too think Haymarket is a really special place but then again I am biased so it is wonderful when our guests feel the same.

We very much hope to welcome you back in the future.
with very best wishes from Sharon and all the team at Haymarket Hotel

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I usually stay at The Soho Hotel, a nearby sister property of the Haymarket, when visiting London as it's within a minute's walk of my business resources. However, on my last trip the Soho was unavailable so I was booked at the Haymarket instead. I shouldn't have been concerned as the Kemp magic is in full effect at the Haymarket as well. It's a much quieter, more intimate vibe, which in practice meant my colleagues and I could have conversations in the bar without shouting, and get to know the bartender over the course of the week. Even though the hotel has been open for 10 years, everything looks and feels box-fresh and the design aesthetic is in keeping with its bigger, buzzier sister. Upon reflection this may become my new go-to in London. Highest recommendations.

Room Tip: first visit but my room was delightful
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BrendaKilgour
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Highest Recommendations! - What a fantastic review, thank you. I am sure Soho won't mind sharing and we would be delighted to welcome you back at any time.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Best wishes,
Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager, Haymarket Hotel

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and didn’t want to leave. The hotel is amazing from the decor to the friendly staff every single person we came into contact with was helpful happy & polite. This hotel is a great example of a very well managed hotel and we can’t wait to return. Lots of lovely little extra touches. Slept like a baby in the very large snuggly bed didn’t hear any noise whatsoever. Breakfast was a delight. Perfectly situated to easily walk to most attractions but tucked away from the hustle and bustle. The pool is amazing and enjoyed a glass of champagne in the bar area down there after our swim.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DeniseYorks

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to give such wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we very much hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager, Haymarket Hotel