“Location, Location, Fabulous Place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Maucher
South Carolina
“Location, Location, Fabulous Place”
Reviewed 17 January 2015 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Location, Location!!! This flat on Shelton St (2-27) was absolutely fabulous. We were there in February, and despite the rainy, cold weather, we were able to walk everywhere. Everything you could want is within 2 blocks: the tube, Marks and Spencer grocery, theatre, numerous fabulous eating establishments, and mostly the hustle and bustle of Covent Garden. I stayed in Knightsbridge before, but really enjoyed this location better. The flat was so comfortable especially with a very nice, modern kitchen.Two couches and large TV, we were able to enjoy company with wine etc, before heading out on the town in the evening. I even had no problem with the washer/dryer this time. Definitely ask how it works along with the microwave, as they are very different than the ones in the States. Now a word about London Connection. I have travelled all my life and started booking apartments instead of hotels about 5 years (through VRBO) ago when my son moved to Paris. Last summer I fortunately stumbled upon a flat in Knightsbridge through LC. The entire rental, corresponding, and arrival procedures are so simple and spot on that I will only use them now for my future travels. I only wish they had more offerings in other parts of Europe hint hint!!!! You can completely trust this company, pay with your credit card, and our driver met us right as we walked out of arrivals and went straight to the flat. It really is a wonderful travel experience and I highly recommend them. All of their properties are well maintained, clean and in GREAT locations. Thanks for another amazing trip Tom, and heres to hopefully many more.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;