easyHotel London Victoria
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
2,182 results
All reviewsstandard room with a windowcoach stationwhat it says on the tinplace to sleepbasic hotelshort stayrooms are smallbuckingham palacecomfy bedfantastic locationfew minutes walkpubsplugstube
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This place is substantially cheaper than other London accommodations, but you get what you pay for. Our room was tiny (NO windows-- you can pay extra to have a window-- but ventilation was very good). When I say tiny -- aside from the space taken up by the bed (which was too short for my husband), there was just a narrow corridor alongside the bed, barely big enough for 2 carry-on bags. Only 2 hooks for hanging things (no closet or drawers or side tables), no place for luggage, for your clock, etc. (My husband slept with his watch beside him, which was our alarm clock.) The bathroom was also tiny -- when sitting on the toilet, your feet are in the shower. Shower worked fine. A small step up into the bathroom. For me, this hotel was great because all I wanted was a place to sleep. For my husband, it was unpleasant because he is taller. The only place to put your carry-on bag which allowed you to actually open it, was on the bed. I would stay here again if traveling alone (I am small) but not with my husband. They did have some all-purpose (shampoo, bath etc) liquid soap in the shower--otherwise, no amenities. People at check-in were young & very friendly & helpful. Location was excellent, with bus/tube nearby & lots of eating options within a few blocks. We walked to Westminster (only about 15 minutes away.)

Room Tip: Our room had no window & was quiet (no noise from outside) BUT you could hear people coming & going from other nearby rooms. So you might want to bring earplugs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at easyHotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Merlaine,

Thank you for a detailed review of your stay.

The rooms are comparatively smaller to other hotel rooms in Central London. As the brand standards and our website states, we keep the accommodation prices very low and provide only the basic facilities. I'm glad you found the team members friendly and the location convenient for your visit.

Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at easyHotel Victoria. I stayed here before some years ago. Then it was ok. It´s not, any more. Its expensive and bad. I arrived there short after 14.00. I was asked to wait until check in time at, 15.00 or I could pay a fee off 15 pound for eary check in or I could leave my luggage for a extra fee off 5 pound.
There are a lot off this kind off fees. There is actual a litle brochure full off fees and the webpage is full off them. They attach a lot off extra fees. Check in after 15.00 and check out before 10.00.
(Internet for one hour is 5 pound (proably the most expensive internet ever). So actual a hotel without Internet.

You can not cancel once you booked. No refund.

The stuff is bad and rude (I dont appricate this kind off russian customer service), but they are proably underpaid? They just seem to read from a manuscript when adressing you.

The room is tiny, noisy and dirty.People move in and out and because the rooms are so close to each other you hear a lot. You actual sleep one meter from the one next room.

I dont know how the owner or mangaging director is. But i think they are both bad and greedy

Very uncofomfortable. Stay away. Dont eaven enter there webpage. It will cost you a lot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Max,

I'm sorry to hear things turned out to be different than you expected. The room rates vary depending on London events and availability. They can't possibly be the same as last year.

easyHotel Victoria is a no-frill hotel providing the basic facilities to its guests. Our guests have the option to use the extra add-ons and there is a charge for it as stated on our website. But you can also keep it simple, it's all up to you at the end of the day!

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very important to us. We have taken a note of your observations.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I stay here regularly, due to freelance work near by in Westminster. Yes the "small room" IS very small, but for 1 or 2 nights it's fine. The "standard room" is a little larger (enough for a small case between the bed & bathroom pod). It's ALWAYS clean & tidy, the shower is good & you never struggle to get hot water (compared to the cheapo places nearby).
It's a "Ronseal" hotel, in that it does what it says on the tin. Great location, quick check in service & a bargain IF YOU BOOK WELL IN ADVANCE.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark A

Dear Mark,

Thank you for reviewing us and sharing your experience on your recent stay. Your feedback has made our day. I was pleased to read as a repeat guest you found the hotel and staff still of a good standard.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us always. Hopefully you will not leave it too long before you make a return visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Firstly, when they say small room they mean small! If there are 2 of you in bed, one has to clamber over the other if you need the loo etc. I wouldn't recommend staying more than 2 nights as it can get a bit claustrophobic. That said, for the price and the amazing location, I wouldn't look much further for a base for a city break. The room was clean, but I would avoid room LG14 as the window is below street level and looks directly upon the store for linen, so more often than I would like, hotel staff were directly outside our window shouting and working.

Room Tip: Not LG14! You pay extra for a room with a window but that doesn't mean you can see anything.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank The_Great_Cornholio

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing in your suggestions and a review on your recent stay with us. We shall keep in mind your room preferences on your next visit.

We're pleased to read that you have had a fine time here with us at easyHotel Victoria. We trust we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

As an actor out of town, I always find myself getting last minute auditions and having to travel to London.
The easy hotel Victoria is the perfect choice for me. Very close to the bus/train/tube station, and very cheap!!
Although rooms are very small (but it's ok for a short stay!), you have everything that you need. What I love about the easy hotel is that it is always CLEAN! I always know what I am getting, I feel safe and I don't have to worry about anything being grubby there!
Will always come back here, great service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca M

Dear Rebecca,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to providing comfortable accommodation and a friendly service.

Thank you for always choosing to stay with us. We hope to exceed your expectations on your future visits too.