3 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$107
StayForLong
Lol.travel
5,027 results
All reviews british library euston road kings cross great location meal deal family room good nights sleep first floor good size quiet room following morning excellent hotel few minutes walk breakfast was excellent budget hotel comfy bed central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Good , close to Kings X for our onward journey. Very good staff.The reason for 4 stars is because of the air con issue. Was a bit hot at night. Service at the desk was great. We arrived earlier than anticipated and had been flying all night. Staff accomodated our request for possible earlier check in due to no sleep the previous night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Matt S

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2019

The location was perfect for my requirements and the staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful. As usual with Premier Inn the room/bathroom were clean, and the bed very comfortable. I had large picture windows which was nice, with views over the British library. I would stay here again if I could book a reasonable rate as I did this time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LovesCambridge

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I are spending 3 nights at this hotel it is very central well equipped and very very clean
However the staff are what makes the stay . We checked in automatically only to discover we were on the 6 th floor which would be a huge struggle for me . I asked receptionist (feel awful can’t remember her name) and she scoured the rooms finding us one on the second floor phew. Lovely clean well equipped room.
This morning we went for breakfast thinking it was served until 10.30 but in fact they stop at 10.00 restaurant closed sigh up when we arrest 10.05 !! However NOTHING was too much trouble we were welcomed warmly by a young man Jamil. We had a superb breakfast, many thanks to all restaurant staff who were fab but particularly Jamil a true credit to the hotel team

Trip type: Travelled with family