Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
FindHotel
5,028 results
All reviews british library euston road kings cross great location meal deal family room good nights sleep first floor good size quiet room following morning excellent hotel few minutes walk breakfast was excellent budget hotel comfy bed central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

service in the restraunt was very poor my grandson had to wait 20 minutes for his starter then i had to wait a full hour. Everybody had eaten theirs and left before they fetched my main meal i did get a refund but the staff did not really understand me,not a very nice experainced spoiled my evening.

1  Thank kazzaangel
Reviewed 31 July 2019

This is my 4th time staying at this hotel 3 with family and one for business. The last I stayed was with my wife and 5 children (just had our 5th back in may) and we wanted to go somewhere that wasn't to far but mean't we didn't have to take the car. So we decided to take the kids in a trip to Disneyland Paris again. This time we got the euro star directly to Disneyland because all the other times we went to Paris and had to find a hotel etc so to save the trouble we went and stayed in Disney land where the kids loved it from the theme park to all the characters each night! My wife loved the helpful staff at the hotel there is creche for kids up to the age of 5 so we were able to drop our youngest three off there and take the older 2 (who are 7 and 9) round the theme ark for the afternoon and we got to go on the bigger rides. So we thought staying at the Premier inn was a better idea as it worked before so that's what we did our meal there was good and so was the breakfast definitely recommend this hotel to anyone using the euro star or just staying in London.

1  Thank HenryDavies365
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Dirty room and noisy a family room with no cups dirty bathroom and carpets. Noisy water or drainage pipes and bathroom noise in the night . I stop in PI all the time with work all over the country and I cam honestly say this is the worst one ever

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank stevencjhall
Reviewed 30 July 2019

This is a really excellent Premier Inn. The staff are excellent, the rooms are very clean, and the breakfast is very good. Despite being on Euston road the triple glazing is brilliant and so the sleep quality is fantastic. Not a luxury hotel, but it really is very good indeed and for its location, value and service it is highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Historrygrrrl
Reviewed 30 July 2019

stay. Staff are kind, helpful and nice. Good breakfast, but the menu is similar everyday but price is reasonable for the quality offered. Excellent location close Eurostar, close to the tube station King Cross and plenty of buses options.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com