“A lovely Spanish Experience in Farringdon”
Review of Iberica Farringdon

Iberica Farringdon
Ranked #570 of 23,357 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$27 - US$46
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Description: Ibérica continues to bring authentic Spanish cuisine to London with our restaurant in Farringdon, North London. Just minutes from Farringdon tube station, guests can enjoy an original dining experience in this established foodie destination. Churros and hot chocolate are exclusive to our à la carte menu, while a new and exciting bar menu is also available to complement the cocktails, offering diners light bites to nibble on with their drinks. Impressive late-night cocktails, a casual tapas menu created by our Executive Chef Nacho Manzano and a wine list to suit everyone's tastes makes this the perfect place to visit!
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Having already had a delightful culinary experience in its sister restaurant in Marylebone, I thought I would try out this new member of the Iberica family near Smithfield, which is very close to the Barbican and the City of London. The theme of dining in a characterful and tasteful decor is continued here and the menu is the same. The excellence and quality of the dishes is maintained and the chorizo lollipops are to die for. We were there on a quiet Bank Holiday Saturday lunchtime so had the undivided attention of very helpful, friendly and informative staff. If you like authentic, varied and unique tapas prepared to a high standard then this restaurant can be thoroughly recommended. The wines are also very good and complement the food very well.

2  Thank Adrian P

Reviewed 21 August 2014

the title says it all - I love Iberica Marylebone but Iberica Farringdon is a different place albeit with the same menu. The service is fantastic.

2  Thank GMMD74
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Iberica in Farringdon was a real treat. I had read the rave reviews and came with high expectations; Iberica did not disappoint. From the mouth-watering chorizo lollipops with the pear dipper to the piquant patatas bravas, all the food I tasted (and there was a lot) was delicious (the arroz negro - squid ink rice dish - was a little fishy for my companions, but so unusual it is definitely worth a try). Our waiter (Khaled) was fantastic and we let him choose all our tapas dishes, all 15 of them! We had a banquet laid out in front of us, and a lot of wine to go with it, and the bill came to only £55 a head. Excellent value for money. As Marina O'Loughlin said in her Guardian review, the fact that it is a chain does not deter at all; in fact, I am planning a visit to its Marylebone sister as we speak.

2  Thank Fulham_F00die
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Everything about this restaurant is great. The staff are attentive, friendly and helpful. The menu is extensive, not expensive, and some really delicious tapas available. Good selection of wine, again not expensive. Lovely surroundings, will definitely return.

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I went to Iberica on a week night and was quickly seated. However, I basically had to jump out at the staff to get anything. I asked if I could order food, the member of staff said 'yes' and then walked away! Considering the price of the (admittedly delicious) food, I expected much better.

Ana O, Guest Relations Manager at Iberica Farringdon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Laura A,

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear your experience with us was not what we aim for. If you could please email us to web@ibericalondon.co.uk explaining the details, we will make sure management looks into this. Thank you.