“One of the best cookery classes I ever went to”

L'atelier des Chefs
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of the best cookery classes I ever went to”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Atelier des chefs cookery class was outstanding. The instructor was fun, informative and overall shared all her tips with us so that I felt confident to go home and start cooking macaroons...but first I wrote about it: http://www.pebblesoup.co.uk/2014/05/macaroons-shells.html

London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cook, Eat, Waddle”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Some colleagues visited a week before and had a great time, so our some team decided that it was our turn.

We booked a lunchtime 'Cook, Eat, Run' visit. During this 30 min session, you learn to cook a dish - taking part in the actual cooking - and then eat the results of your labour.
Note: There are longer options, including 60 and 90 mins where you make a more complicated dish.

We were lucky enough to be the only ones on the session, so ended up with a personalised session - making rump steak and a fresh truffle mayo (from scratch).

It look slightly longer than the stated 30 mins - and you need to plan for closer to 1 hour (without travel time). However the event was a lot of fun, and the results - simply delicious.

We were supplied with a disposible apron, and all ingrediants were supplied. If you want a dessert or something to drink (other than water) it's a bit extra. The instructions for your meal is emailed to you as well, so you can make it again later.

I'm now looking forward to my next visit, maybe one of the longer ones...

Visited April 2014