“Wembley Overnight stay”
Review of Bridge Park Hotel

Bridge Park Hotel
Ranked #361 of 579 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Comfortable, clean and warm which was most welcome on a cold night in February. Good location for steady walk to Wembley Stadium, while car safe in car park off the road. Excellent breakfast which set us up for a hard days sightseeing in London. Very attentive staff and good service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Phil H

Reviewed 16 January 2013

We stayed here for 1 night. Hotel is situated 10 min. walk from Harlesden underground station. Room was hidden in the maze of corridors but it was clean and well equipped. Staff was very kind and helpful, breakfast delicious (typical English - sausages, bacon, eggs, been, fish and chips etc.), free wi-fi. Few steps from the hotel is Tesco Express. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Darek_Tripstory
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights for new year. Our room was clean, comfortable and the hotel in general is pleasant.
The staff are really friendly and accomadating, breakfast-very good.
The area is dodgy so be alert and stick to the main stretch when walking for tube and buses.
Local station Harlsden, 10mins walk to tube.

Room Tip: The twin room with no window is one to avoid due to lack of ventelation
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kylie650
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Stayed here fore 3 days.Goods things where.
- Friendly and helpfull staff
- Good variation in breakfast
- Great location 5 mins from Wembley station by car
- Free parking
- Fairly quiet eventhough situated near busy highway
- Fair price

Room Tip: Go for the above level rooms as they have been renovated
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AN A
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We arrived early but no problem checking in. car park has CCTV, rooms were clean and comfortable but my friends did not like the noise the fridge made in the room as it disturbed their sleep, did not bother me.
Breakfast was good with lots of choice. We wanted to go to Oxford street to shop but got lost looking for the local tube station asked a lady for directions who advised us not to venture out in the neighbourhood in the night. This alarmed us a lot. We found the tube station which was quite a walk from the hotel, when it was time to return we decided to get a taxi as we did not want to walk from tube station back to the hotel in the dark, this cost £30. The next day we visited Camden market and did the open top bus tour to see the sights then more shopping we stayed later that night got taxi at 10.00pm was very surprised when the driver told us that an hour later and no taxi driver would take us to our location. It is a pity about the location as the hotel itself was quite nice apart from the adjoining bar that plays loud music (even when no customers present) and has a smoking area at rear of the property (next to our room). If returning to London I would stay more central.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Hi there ….. This hotel is Ai, Nice hotel but the hotel chef very useless person, coz 2months back we friends 3 ordered rump steak we ordered medium rare, but we got 3 times well done steak like burnt charcoal… sorry to say I can’t recommend any one to use this cuisine to have food. At the same time thx to Mr. Candy (bar manager) to refund our full money and issuing me free foods. friedns do not order any food if love your self !

Room Tip: go to travel lodge
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one night as it was next door to where I needed to be for business the next day. Reception staff are 'off hand' efficient, ok but not exactly welcoming. I was given a lower ground floor room which was like a sauna. It was so hot II started to get a headache. There was a window that I had open but it could be accessed from the car park and was so large it could easily be climbed through so I couldn't leave it open over night. To try and sleep I soaked one of the towels and laid it over me, it might have worked but another room had the TV so loud that kept me awake as much as the heat!

Positives? Well, to be honest, first and foremost for me is being able to sleep, if I can do that most others things can be ignored if a hotel is not great, but as I couldn't sleep safely here, I would not return. As general comments, the room I had was dated but it was clean and everything worked, there is a fridge, TV and lots of sockets for charging things up. I couldn't get connected to the wifi though. I just grabbed a coffee in the morning so I can't comment on the breakfast, by then I just wanted to leave. There is a Tesco Express next door where I grabbed some things as I did not feel comfortable to eat alone here, and I travel a lot for business and am used to eating alone but as I've said, I didn't feel comfortable here. There are a couple of take always over the road.

There is plenty of on site parking.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business