“Surprisingly good, get what u pay for”
Review of Bridge Park Hotel

Bridge Park Hotel
Ranked #363 of 563 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Was pretty surprised when I arrived at the hotel. Stayed here for the one direction concert.
Staff are very friendly and welcoming. When arrived in the room it was a little bit dated, but overall beds we're clean and comfy and the bathroom was too. Plenty of tea and coffee in the room great for he morning. We had breakfast included and that was great there was a wide variety to choose from, tasted great. Would stay there again if I visited wembley again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Bridge Park Hotel

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have just got back from staying here. First impression was it seems alright for the price!.
I booked this hotel as it was cheap and near to Wembley Stadium as we we're seeing One Direction!!!.. Anyway, I booked online and it DID state the room I had booked was a 12 bed doom. I was shocked to find when i arrived it was a mixed sex doom. I stayed with my daughter, her friend and my niece all teens. The room was full and it was all men. To be fair can't say we slept, we were scared! and they all snored loudly!! (not funny). En-suite bathroom.... three toilets off the room, three shower rooms two of which weren't big enough to swing a cat in and if someone turn the tap on in the other shower the water ran boiling hot!.
Breakfast was nice, Full English, Cereals, Breads, Juices, Hot drinks.
All I'm saying is READ before you book, be prepared that mix sex share the doom room not suitable for children in my eyes. Can't comment on the other rooms. Staff were friendly. I did ask for a different room but the hotel was full and so was every other in a 10 mile radius. Wouldn't not stay here again just wouldn't stay in the doom!!.

Room Tip: DON"T BOOK THE DOOM ROOM IF YOUR STAYING WITH CHILDREN. Is in walking distance too Wembley Sta...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is cheap for London. The rooms are clean and comfortable (apart from the stray pube on the back of the toilet rim - but nothing is perfect!!). The breakfast is great with a good choice - it's a buffet style help yourself with full english available - AS MUCH AS YOU CAN EAT!!
What more can you ask for - considering it's a budget price - and trust me, working away a lot i've stopped in some real sh1t holes - this NOT being one of them.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here for the night as we were going to disney on ice at Wembley arena.
Upon arrival we asked for quiet room and were given a room to the rear.
All was well until the music from the bar started and carried on until midnight with people outside our window Shouting and swearing loudly!! Not ideal with a 7year old trying to sleep.
I would say avoid this hotel if your with children or if you want to relax.
More suitable for footie fans etc.
Breakfast was mediocre.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed at The Bridge Park hotel to watch England vs Denmark, very well located for Wembley.
The staff were friendly and efficient, bar prices very reasonable, the room was comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast was more than adequate, plenty of hot food and cereals etc.
Read a few negative reviews before our stay, so didn't know what to expect. But was pleasantly surprised. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the hotel and next time I go to Wembley I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My room was clean and warm, but a bit noisy at the front of the hotel by the road. The area was a bit intimidating for me so I chose to stay in for a bar meal. This was ok, but I was soon aware that I was the only female staying there. The staff were kind and helpful. Generally, the hotel was tired and could do with sprucing up.

Room Tip: 303 was warm and clean but a it noisy from the traffic outside..
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mhf50
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Nice clean hotel but quite dated and basic. Friendly staff and a nice hot buffet breakfast in the morning. Have stayed here several times as its quite good value but some rooms are now in need of modernisation. Handy for Wenbley Stadium with a direct bus stop just outside...(costs a couple of quid that's all). Hotel bar is quite basic and each visit I've had they seem to be out of stock of any good whiskys or bourbons. But, overall its good value for you pay and I'll keep using it.

Room Tip: Even if you are on your own...book a double room with en-suite
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends